ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS FLORIDA STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Tre needs to hit those short jumpers...his brother used to own that space
Poor finish to the half...up 7 to down 1 in 2 minutes

Not surprised right now. We shouldn’t be surprised to not get some calls. The boys have to deal with it and adjust.
We’re gonna have to fight hard to win this one.

That was awful. Not getting rebounds and zone at the end of the half???? All they are doing is jacking up threes . I’m not understanding why so much playing time for Javin.

Second half we need to close out the 3 ball more and be stronger on the boards. At least its close at the half

My only real big concern because I think we will win, our passing has been bad/ non-existent. Fix that and we should be okay.

Wish I had a free seat ...I’d thank some of that crowd for paying 2500 to see us play:D

I agree that Tre needs to finish better. Those little 10 to 12 footers must go down. A lot of them were hardly contested.

Both Jack and Javin, our captains, need to be better. They were nonexistent the first half.

Reactions: skysdad
Got to get it done in the second half. Dadgum those black uni'sOFC

Jack must shoot stand still 3s. No movement whatsoever/ dribbling lol

FSU is playing to their home crowd and Duke is letting them get away with the momentum. I hope K can get his team to play the best 2nd half of the season because thats what it will take to win.

We need to play well the first five minutes of the second half. Punch back against FSU a little. The more confident they become, the harder it’s going to get.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT