ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS FLORIDA STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I just cannot believe how much they have messed up Nassir little. You could see how much talent he had during those all star games even if much defense wasn’t played. It’s just something you can tell. He just looks totally different. Not even close to who he was

I am at the game in Tally! I don't want to jynx anything, but during warmups has been ON fire. Like 25 3s in a row on fire. Here's to a slump breaker!

Reactions: retiredsoldier
I think this will be as tough game as we'll play all season with it being on FSU's home court. Not optisimist but i'll go with duke by 3.

Duke 77
FSU 74

I hate this game at Tallahassee. It will be an environment that the Freshmen haven’t seen yet. Buckle up and go at em hard and see what happens.

Let’s go Duke!!!!!

23 on Lousiville can rebound. I'm impressed by him.

i expect the usual hyped up road game - we are everyone's superbowl and FSU fans hate us. If our freshman react well then we will be fine, if they freeze we lose. Either way this is their true ACC road baptism! We need a good start and a lead vs the way we have started lately

I feel like cofer always goes off against us. Was he the one who went off against us last year or two years ago?

Lmao rj barret dives into FSU no foul. Our guys step aside for an easy fsu layup and one

Off topic.. Roy looked extremely old to me in today’s game.. like, years older than K.. maybe I just haven’t paid much attention to them lately..

I love RJ’s aggressive drive.. but I feel like if he learned to go in and kick out sometimes, it would give us a lot of open shots and would up his assist numbers.

This is going to be an ugly scrappy game but as long as its not a 20 point beat down, I’m good!

Vitale is just a total tool...blabbering idiot saying same crap over and over...just shut the hell up and let other dude call the game by himself

Looking forward to Roys presser after that monumental baby blue effort at the hill today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT