ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS FLORIDA STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

There's no way to know for sure, but that last pic I put up looks to me like the guy was being hit in the nose and blinded by the ball too much to even know where his hand was.....main thing is lets just hope Zion is ok and ready to whoop some butt next game!!!
Here’s the thing, they were absolutely trying to be physical with Zion and the rest of our team. Understandable, but i don’t actually believe they were trying to intentionally injure our guys.

Oh yeah, I agree, Hart. It would be nice if he talked or texted Zion and let him know he was sorry. And maybe he will. But some guys would never do that thinking it shows weakness.

OFC

Dirt you're a fine gentleman sir, and you would call because you're a CLASS ACT. Thats very true though about the way society is- thinking it would show "weakness." Sad, yet spot-on! Hey all us OFCs up late tonite! lol OFC

Dirt you're a fine gentleman sir, and you would call because you're a CLASS ACT. Thats very true though about the way society is- thinking it would show "weakness." Sad, yet spot-on! Hey all us OFCs up late tonite! lol OFC

Well, it's not like I'm staying up late, Hart, more like cheating! I don't usually go to bed until around 3:30 to 4.00am...then I get back up around 9:30 later in the morning. That's probably a little different than most OFC'ers.

OFC

I'm just a night owl.....my natural body clock...if I were rich and didn't have to work, I would be up till 3:00 am every night ......hate mornings

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Hey Fear I hear ya man! OFC
It’s funny at work. Occasionally, I’ll watch the game live on my computer or phone and yell an obsenity when something bad happens. A coworker will pop in and say something like “everything okay?” When I started, I’d make up an excuse and say something about work. Now, they all know me well enough (and I don’t try hiding that I’m watching the game anymore) that I’m just like, “F’ing [so-and-so] didn’t switch on a ball screen.”

Watching the highlights, I was actually looking at the stands while the shot went in. On one of the scoreboards, they were flashing a hype message to the crowd. It was still flashing when the shot dropped in.
That message:

CRANK IT!!!

Apropos.

49830778_2028355710586255_2580092223139872768_n.jpg

Accurate as F***

One thing not mentioned yet. Jack's awareness to get out of the way so the FSU player couldn't bounce the ball off of him. Great awareness. He deliberately got the heck out of Dodge. Of he didn't, ball is off of him and game over.

I agree....looks like a bunch of kids who are friends and having fun!!
One thing that I thought was really cool about that video in particular was when Tre said that Coach K told him during his in home visit that he wanted the 4 of them together at Duke. That was something that I hadn’t heard before.

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT