ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS FLORIDA STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

lob me once shame on you....lob me 6 times shame on me....good grief! how many more times

Reactions: Dad2ze
I’ve criticized barret a lot but he’s played very well today. So much better on his shot selection and letting it come naturally

Reactions: tripleb71
This is a time for Alex to shine. Someone has to step up last 10 minutes. Put your big boy pants on Alex and take advantage with Zion out. Javin gives us nothing on offense and Jack is as bad today.

We've been dunked on so much by FSU. At some point you'd think they'd start expecting it.

That's why I couldn't understand why he's not playing. He doesn't appear to be in any pain, and he doesn't seem to be moving his eye, or rubbing it or anything. Just thought it was cautionary more than anything.

OFC

Maybe a fractured orbital bone that needs further clearance before wearing a mask (even that is crazy with no swelling).. Otherwise I’m perplexed. He’s got the eye open normally....

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
May need to try Tre, Barrett, Reddish, Jav and Bolden for a few to help with the backdoor lobs. Can't hurt

Maybe a fractured orbital bone that needs further clearance before wearing a mask. Otherwise I’m perplexed. He’s got the eye open normally....

Yeah, could be SoCal. These eye problems can be tricky. What seems like not much turns into a nightmare. Just hope it isn't anything serious.

OFC

if we could stop them dunking we might have a chance
Even if we lose this game is huge for Cam's confidence

Bolden has to learn to block out. Good grief. He has got to get some intensity in him. And play smarter. He gets in a no man's land position more than anyone who gets minutes.

Reactions: dukiejay
Yeah rebounding sucks right now. Doesn’t help when the guy that got you 8 rebounds in the first half is sitting on the bench injured. Just don’t forget he’s probably our top rebounder so that doesn’t help

Reactions: germantondevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT