ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS FLORIDA STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Man, I want to know what's going on with Zion. He must have vision problems?

Damn, we need to rebound better. All the offensive put backs are killing us. Cam and RJ keeping us in the game!!
OFC

Reactions: youngman42
Bolden has to learn to block out. Good grief. He has got to get some intensity in him. And play smarter. He gets in a no man's land position more than anyone who gets minutes.

The sad thing is that we’ve seen him have it. It’s almost like he totally regressed from what he learned at the end of last year

I am so sick of seeing Cofer and Mann on FSU. Can't wait til they are gone. But now we are getting to watch Kabengele dominate - as a sophomore. He's become what we all hoped Bolden would be.

Tre Jones is going to make a big shot. We have got to get stops and grab a defensive rebound.

Besides Tre, I’ve considered Jack to be our most cerebral player all season. Today it’s as if he’s in another world. Just looks completely lost. I’m not sure how either he or Javin can be on the floor right now. That means AOC.

Besides Tre, I’ve considered Jack to be our most cerebral player all season. Today it’s as if he’s in another world. Just looks completely lost. I’m not sure how either he or Javin can be on the floor right now. That means AOC.
Very disappointed with White, I am even questioning his effort which is very strange

FSU playing the best they played all year. No excuse for not adjusting to the lobs and boxing out. Still plenty of time to get it together. Win or lose, Cam is back with his confidence.

This is the first time all season that Jack hasn't helped this team.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Jack White is a stone cold killer wallaby.

Does anyone else notice that it looks like the main camera lens is blurred? When they show shots on the floor it's clear. But the main midcourt cam is messed up.

Come on Jack! Make those!

I thought that was a charge not a block on Tre.

FSU playing the best they played all year. No excuse for not adjusting to the lobs and boxing out. Still plenty of time to get it together. Win or lose, Cam is back with his confidence.
Exactly. FSU won’t play this well again during the regular season.

I’m okay with him shooting wide open threes. If he misses them so be it. He’s a solid shooter.

RJ just plays like an NBA player.. he’s been doing it from day one.. no always efficient, but you see NBA star potential written all over him.

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT