ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS CLEMSON OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I love it when a big man makes his FTs.

I am always impressed by Zion's finishing at the rim.

Looking at the boxxcore, I might be adding another player to the 20 point game tracker thread if Jack keeps playing like he is because he’s got 12 points with a little over 16 minutes left in the second half.

At least Zion took that shot up 18, haha.

Zion is literally getting close to being in the single digits for 3pt%.

What the hell happened. I was watching that boring football game and when I come back Duke is up 20 points in like a minute

Brad Brownell kind of went Roy Williams there by not calling a timeout.

With media timeouts, it is a guessing game. When you are so close to one, it is a gamble whether to "waste" one when any stoppage of play goes to break. Brad got burned there..

It’s all BS; Toyota’s are tough but then again my Mercedes is supposed to be always broken (104k miles, no issues), my one Jeep is 18 years old and 71k miles, no issues, and my beater Cherokee is 25 years old and 210k, no issues. Our Dodge Durango? 109k, no issues. Oh, and my brothers Chevy Avalanche has over 171k, no issues, and their Impala has over 200k, no issues.

It’s all how you treat your vehicles!
It’s funny we’re discussing cars all the sudden while this game is on. I guess that’s actually more interesting.

True, proper maintenance is a big factor. I’d still say all things equal, a toyota will last at least 20% longer on average than a Chevy. Some Jeeps are great no doubt. The trannies on Chevys last 130K miles on average. That’s pretty bad.

Hard to generalize about cars on a message board. If I had 80K to blow on a car, I’m getting a Corvette. It’s reliability in the bedroom is great.

It’s funny we’re discussing cars all the sudden while this game is on. I guess that’s actually more interesting.

True, proper maintenance is a big factor. I’d still say all things equal, a toyota will last at least 20% longer on average than a Chevy. Some Jeeps are great no doubt. The trannies on Chevys last 130K miles on average. That’s pretty bad.

Hard to generalize about cars on a message board. If I had 80K to blow on a car, I’m getting a Corvette. It’s reliability in the bedroom is great.

I do not get that last statement. Are we now talking about knocking boots in a car?

Reactions: DukeDenver
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT