ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS CLEMSON OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
FINALLY. We always have the big layoff during finals week, but I can’t remember the last time we had two big layoffs over the holidays.

Regardless, it’s over now and we are headed into conference season. Often in college basketball this season’s (non-conference and conference) feel segmented. This year especially.

But there is nothing like the ACC regular season. I’m hoping much how the season has two different feels to it once you enter conference play, Reddish can turn the page on his first half, and tear it up in the second half like we all know he’s capable of.

Clemson has started the year with a little bit of excitement surrounding them - many picking them as a sleeper.

To this point, I would label them a bit of a disappointment. They turn the basketball over a ton-and we have one of the best defenses in the country according to KenPom (I believe 3rd).

I don’t think that bodes well for Clemson especially opening their regular season at Cameron Indoor. Duke comes in -16 and I like us to cover.

Tonight’s game is slated for an 8 PM est tip and will air on ESPN HD.

Duke 94

Clemson 75

GO DUKE!!!!!!!

I’m just thankful that we aren’t starting ACC play on the road. It seems like the past 5 years, they do and they end up losing. We obviously won’t lose this game. The question is how rusty they are. If not much, Duke wins by almost 30. If there is rust, Duke wins by almost 30.

Duke 93
Clemson 64

I think it's been two or three years since the Devils started off ACC play with a win.
That streak ends tonight. I think we all may be ready to throw things at the TV early on because of a slow, sloppy start, but the guys will settle down and take care of business.

Duke: 89-69

I swear I’d take a duke loss just to get a cowboys loss and be content. Blowout loss would be icing on the cake.

Whatever i predicted on the podcast. Could a few of you who haven’t listened to it yet let me know...

Duke- 91
Clemson- 74

Let’s gooooo!!!

Definitely will be a little rusty in the first half, but Duke will pick it up in the second half to win by double digits. Hard to believe we haven’t played since December 20.

Duke: 85
Clemson: 72

Let’s go Duke!!!

It's about time! Going stir crazy up here, and watching Duke is the best physical therapy I can have.
I'm not sure if these kids will show any rust, but Duke will cover the spread.
Go Duke!
OFC

Hope we don’t choke on a kernel watching the cows stay home today!!! This is gonna be gold! watching the clapper and Dak in Jerry world fold. Hey look at the positives though, if Jason and Dak don’t humor us to bad they’ll both get an extension and alls well for cowboy nations future! Hehehe

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT