ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS CLEMSON OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Players looking on their schedule after seeing Zion's 360

giphy.gif

Oh Cam....Is there any way we can get him out of this funk? What a team this will be if so.

Reactions: FearTheBeard
I hope Zion does that dunk in front of the wine and cheese crowd in Chapel Hill

If he does that in chapel hill hof coach roy williams will attempt to have Zion removed from the dome. It won't happen but he would try. OFC

Oh Cam....Is there any way we can get him out of this funk? What a team this will be if so.

Time to send him to Grayson’s sports psychologist.;)

Seriously though, this is an epic case of the yips that needs to be straightened out. At the very least, he’s still competing out there and his teammates are doing everything they can to get him shots.

Very solid games for Williamson, White, and Bolden. I do not know what is going on with Reddish, my guess is it’s something external though, he makes a lot of dumb fouls and seems to be forcing his shots. A positive is Reddish was making it a priority to get into the lane. I am not concerned with Cam though, we all have to remember that both Ingram and Tatum went through the same thing and they both came on strong once February arrived.

Is Virgina the greatest basketball team ever assembled? I haven’t watched them yet this year, but the ESPN guys sure made it seem like it. I’m kind of scared to play a team that can beat the dream team...

Cam is obviously fighting against his instincts. He is having to think about everything he’s doing on the court for the first time in his life. Once he figures out when to think and went to react he’ll be fine.

Of all our guys I'm pulling for Cam to have the next big game for us. Sounds crazy but maybe playing W.F. next over in a Winston -Salem away from CIS may be the place to break it out or perhaps have Jack start vs. W.F. and have Cam coming of the bench about the 16 minute mark may be a good thing for him. I really don't know other than I'm pulling hard for him. OFC

Is Virgina the greatest basketball team ever assembled? I haven’t watched them yet this year, but the ESPN guys sure made it seem like it. I’m kind of scared to play a team that can beat the dream team...

We shall see. It will be interesting to see how they defend Zion. OFC

Reactions: Jnood
Tre with another impressive game, 10/9/0 and excellent defense once again. I’m sure that will change when we play the best of the ACC though....

Reactions: dukehokie
This version of UVA is a little more adept at scoring the basketball. I’m still skeptical, too....but they have some guys who can score it with regularity. And that group includes one of the best perimeter threats in the country (Guy) and another who is an NBA lottery pick (Hunter).

This version of UVA is a little more adept at scoring the basketball. I’m still skeptical, too....but they have some guys who can score it with regularity. And that group includes one of the best perimeter threats in the country (Guy) and another who is an NBA lottery pick (Hunter).

And they probably have a little bit of a chip on their shoulder(s) because of last year's flameout. Perhaps a Duke/UNLV type thing. I hope not. I know we can beat them, but it ain't going to be easy.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
UVA is a great matchup. Somethings gotta give! Hopefully our half court has improved by then and Cam gets out of his funk.

We don’t win that game ima have a meltdown after all the sh!t I’ve talked to my dad about the Cavs...Almost rather lose to UNC...Almost;)

Just came on here to read the comments about The Dunk

Not sure I’ve recovered from that yet. That was absolutely insane and we’ve seen nothing like that in Cameron. This season just continues to get more and more special.

Also, can we call it ‘The Dunk’ from now on? That’s legitimately what it is. At this point the only topper is a pizza dunk all over Luke Maye right?

Not sure I’ve recovered from that yet. That was absolutely insane and we’ve seen nothing like that in Cameron. This season just continues to get more and more special.

Also, can we call it ‘The Dunk’ from now on? That’s legitimately what it is. At this point the only topper is a pizza dunk all over Luke Maye right?
Pleassssseeeee let that happen! Like to see 1 on Jack Salt ass too!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT