ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS CLEMSON OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Really? I think that’s our missing piece from winning it all.

I think Dak will get there! He shows signs of being a good QB, but there have been times where he has second guessed himself and missed open receivers, but I also think that goes with developing some confidence as well.

Reactions: QC Dukie
Damn, it's still 4 hours before tip-off. This has been the longest day waiting for our game. These 2 week layoffs are tough. I took my afternoon nap like most OFCers do and it's still 4 hours!!!!
OFC

Just win baby!!!! Going to work and not getting paid sucks, I need a blue devil win to pick me up.

I feel like it's the start to a new season since it's been so long since we've last played. I have no idea how good Clemson is but I'm ready to see our guys play!

Like a Charlie Sheen murder scene or a Jupiter, Florida Waffle House, there’s going to be Tiger blood everywhere.

Reactions: dukehokie
Happy the Colts won. Now on to the main feature. It would be great to see Cam have one of those nights. 35 points, 8-10 from the three , 5-5 from the f.t. line and 5-7 with the 2's. My math right. OFC

Happy the Colts won. Now on to the main feature. It would be great to see Cam have one of those nights. 35 points, 8-10 from the three , 5-5 from the f.t. line and 5-7 with the 2's. My math right. OFC
That would make us unbeatable!!!
OFC

Reactions: skysdad
A few minutes ago they said our game was starting in 7 1/2 minutes but then they just said that our game is starting in 14 minutes

Danged it. Just pushed game time back. Why? OFC

It looks like we have Dickie tarheel calling the game. Just deal with it DI group. It seems we don't play well when I post during game play. See you at halftime. OFC

Last edited:
The ground shook in Oregon when Zion dunked that. I hope those of you closer to the epicenter are ok.

I'd like to see Cam start working a mid range game from time to time.

I'd like to see Cam start working a mid range game from time to time.
He definitely needs to figure out a way to be a factor on offense if/when his three isn't falling (and he's only 35%).

Jack White is a big strong wallaby.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT