ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS CLEMSON OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Jack needs to play 40 mins a game and Bolden needs more run against Clemson. They can't match his size

RJ pressing on O but doing pretty well on D. Bolden and jack keeping Duke ahead!

Yeah, I’m not understanding the poster above who said he’s a horrible defender. I don’t even think RJ has forced or pressed much on offense. In fact, I’d like to see him be a little more aggressive on that end.

And what about the pass by Marques? Wish Tre had been able to finish that one.

Jacks got a future in the NBA. Somebody’s gonna get a steal. Just does so much that doesn’t show up on the stat sheet along with what shows up.

Jav walked on that dunk but I'll take the no call.

It’s amazing! Seems like we have been rusty on offense, but we are sitting with 40 pts at halftime! Lol

This Clemson team is terrible. Let’s pick up the intensity, knock down shots, and blow em out

Reactions: DukeDenver
I was hoping this would be Cam's breakout game. Not looking good so far, but it only takes making one to start it going!!!
OFC

On a side note, one of the rare times the NCAA rule is better than the pros. The last second heaves from a long distance are allowed to not be counted as shots at the stat keepers discretion. Does not matter in the grand scheme of this thread, just pointing it out as Duke threw up a prayer. In the NBA, those have to be shots...

I don’t know what is more sad, that Clemson dunk attempt or the Chevy commercial claiming their cars are more reliable than Toyotas.

It’s all BS; Toyota’s are tough but then again my Mercedes is supposed to be always broken (104k miles, no issues), my one Jeep is 18 years old and 71k miles, no issues, and my beater Cherokee is 25 years old and 210k, no issues. Our Dodge Durango? 109k, no issues. Oh, and my brothers Chevy Avalanche has over 171k, no issues, and their Impala has over 200k, no issues.

It’s all how you treat your vehicles!

It’s all BS; Toyota’s are tough but then again my Mercedes is supposed to be always broken (104k miles, no issues), my one Jeep is 18 years old and 71k miles, no issues, and my beater Cherokee is 25 years old and 210k, no issues. Our Dodge Durango? 109k, no issues. Oh, and my brothers Chevy Avalanche has over 171k, no issues, and their Impala has over 200k, no issues.

It’s all how you treat your vehicles!
You better knock on wood for the jeeps.

Shake off the rust during warm ups and show no mercy.

And lot more rust than I thought. Grateful we are up as much as we are at the half. The bench had no rust on them though. They must have lathered up with some WD-40 before they came into the game. I know we gave Jack a nickname. Dirt gave him something about Kangaroo. How about a back up. How about "Meyham" becauseasy that's what he creates when he comes into the game. Rebounds, timely askets, tap outs, blocked shots. Just creating total meyham. Cudos to Tre also. Is he a leader? I .don't know about the rest of but I getting kind of tired of the media referring to Zion, R.J. and Cam as the big three. Tre is right there with them. Our own big four. Wish Cam could get it going. Getting a little concerned but still feel he's due for a big game. Let's win the second half in a big time fashion.way. OFC

We need to start this half on a big run. Don't need to let Clemson think they have a chance!!!
OFC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT