ADVERTISEMENT

Duke Football: Us VS Them

This is the game I want to see Duke win every year. Still remember the play at Wallace Wade a few years ago when the unc cheater u defensive lineman came onto the field withbthe clock running and blindsided our wide reciever. No penalty or ejection as I remember. We haven't paid them back for that one. Then there was the vandals who thought it was cute to paint up the visiting locker room. It's somewhat understandable for a bunch of immature undisciplined morons to do something like that and you have to consider the source. But what just rubs my groin area raw with salt is the attitude of larry fedora and his idiot asst. coachs who was supposed to be babysittting these irisponsible punks. fedora of course stepped up and said he would do the proper thing and pay for it out of his own pocket. Once he got the bill he cried and whined about it being too much. It wasn't nearly enough. fedora may be gone but I'll never forget it. Coach Cut as far as I know never had any respect for fedora again. This is one Duke fan who has just as much disdain for unc cheater u football as he does the basketball team. In fact I disdain all unc cheater u sports. Yes devilinside ;) for me this is the biggest game of the year for Duke football. I want this one. I want it in chapel hill with mack brown coaching those cheaters. I don't care how we win it. I want to hear cheater fans whining and complaining about bad calls against the heels and don't care if its a fact. Yes can and will be those cheating heels including johnny " tar heel " swofford and his obvious favortism. OFC

Last edited:
Duke just has to go in with the mindset that the cheaters can't and will not beat them. The time is perfect because the cheating heels are ripe for a good butt kicking. Some of their fans actually think they shoud be undefeated and because of poor officiating is the reason for the losses. They seevthe calls that don't go their way but seem to miss the ones that go their way. Everything usually balances out. heel football fans whine just as much as their basketball fans but their fan base is one in the same. It all comes down to they are tar heel fans. They can't help it. It's their nature. Bless their hearts. OFC

I might be able to watch the first half of this game but I probably won’t be able to watch the second half because I’ll be at a Halloween party which might actually end up being the first of two Halloween parties I might be going to Saturday

Reactions: hart2chesson
This is the game I want to see Duke win every year. Still remember the play at Wallace Wade a few years ago when the unc cheater u defensive lineman came onto the field withbthe clock running and blindsided our wide reciever. No penalty or ejection as I remember. We haven't paid them back for that one. Then there was the vandals who thought it was cute to paint up the visiting locker room. It's somewhat understandable for a bunch of immature undisciplined morons tondo something like that and you have to consider the source. But what just rubs my groin area raw with salt is the attitude of larry fedora and his idiot asst. coachs who was supposed to be babysittting these irisponsible punks. fedora of course stepped up and said he would do the proper thing and pay for it out of his own pocket. Once he got the bill he cried and whined about it being too much. It wasn't nearly enough. fedora may be gone but I'll never forget it. Coach Cut as far as I know never had any respect for Ifedora again. This is one Duke fan who has just as much disdain for unc cheater u football as he does the basketball team. In fact I disdain all unc cheater u sports. Yes devilinside ;) for me this is the biggest game of the year for Duke football. I want this one. I want it in chapel hill with mack brown coaching those cheaters. I don't care how we win it. I want to hear cheater fans whining and complaining about bad calls against the heels and don't care if its a fact. Yes can and will be those cheating heels including johnny " tar heel " swofford and his obvious favortism. OFC

Hall of Fame post Sky. One of best I have ever read! I remember ALL the details you cited,including the full blindside hit delivered to our outstanding wideout Conner Vernon in 2012. Nothing called. Then all the crying about the bill for vandalism by Fedora and Bubba.. OFC

Hall of Fame post Sky. One of best I have ever read! I remember ALL the details you cited,including the full blindside hit delivered to our outstanding wideout Conner Vernon in 2012. Nothing called. Then all the crying about the bill for vandalism by Fedora and Bubba.. OFC

It was shameful and the reason I posted it is so we never forget. OFC

This is the game I want to see Duke win every year. Still remember the play at Wallace Wade a few years ago when the unc cheater u defensive lineman came onto the field withbthe clock running and blindsided our wide reciever. No penalty or ejection as I remember. We haven't paid them back for that one. Then there was the vandals who thought it was cute to paint up the visiting locker room. It's somewhat understandable for a bunch of immature undisciplined morons tondo something like that and you have to consider the source. But what just rubs my groin area raw with salt is the attitude of larry fedora and his idiot asst. coachs who was supposed to be babysittting these irisponsible punks. fedora of course stepped up and said he would do the proper thing and pay for it out of his own pocket. Once he got the bill he cried and whined about it being too much. It wasn't nearly enough. fedora may be gone but I'll never forget it. Coach Cut as far as I know never had any respect for Ifedora again. This is one Duke fan who has just as much disdain for unc cheater u football as he does the basketball team. In fact I disdain all unc cheater u sports. Yes devilinside ;) for me this is the biggest game of the year for Duke football. I want this one. I want it in chapel hill with mack brown coaching those cheaters. I don't care how we win it. I want to hear cheater fans whining and complaining about bad calls against the heels and don't care if its a fact. Yes can and will be those cheating heels including johnny " tar heel " swofford and his obvious favortism. OFC
Sky, I agree, for all of your reasons, that this is by far THE BIGGEST GAME OF THE YEAR. GTHC, GTH.

OFC

NEVER, EVER FORGET!!!! Imagine if roles had been reversed, and the anti-Duke media attack against the Blue Devils! OFC

You better believe in roles had been reversered the unc media would have had a field day but the biggest difference would be the penalties johnny ( tar heel ) swofford would have handed down. Without a doubt if it had been a Duke lineman cheap shoting a cheater reciever that lineman would have recieved a suspension. Let me add here going back to the unc thug that blindsided Conner Vernon. He knew exactly what he was doing. As to the vandalism. If it had been Duke players painting the cheaters visiting locker room not only would johnny tar heel have suspended the players involved but Duke University would have recieved a nice little fine. Let me add that if Duke had done this and swofford indeed suspended players and fined Duke I would have supported that. His is a bias ACC commissioner and no way should he or any other person who has ties with an ACC school hold that position. Duke did have one of their own as ACC commissioner back in the day and I didn't supprt that. I can't remember his name though. swofford's supporters will tell you how much he has done for the ACC with the expansion and the ACCNETWORK. I think the ACC would have expanded regardless of who was the ACC commissioner . As far as the ACCNETWORK goes there is a lot of good longtime and loyal ACC fans who can't get the ACCNETWORK. That's a shame. The ACCNETWORK is in it's 1st year. Just how long will it be before even though you can get the ACCNETWORK in some way and are paying for it in someway it will come a time where it becomes a pay for view. It's all about money and they could care less about the fans. I know I'm old school and ramble on about certain things but I am what I am. I'm a Duke fan. I can't help it. It's my nature and my heart has been blessed to be one. One more little thing and I will get off my soap box for about an hour or two. Ask Clemson fans how they feel about swofford. Oh yea just one more little thing. If any tar heel lurker or poster reads this feel free to comment . I'd love to hear what you have to say instead of copying it over to thr or any other of the tar heel forumns. OFC

Last edited:
You better believe in roles had been reversered the unc media would have had a field day but the biggest difference would be the penalties johnny ( tar heel ) swofford would have handed down. Without a doubt if it had been a Duke lineman cheap shoting a cheater reciever that lineman would have recieved a suspension. Let me add here going back to the unc thug that blindsided Conner Vernon. He knew exactly what he was doing. As to the vandalism. If it had been Duke players painting the cheaters visiting locker room not only would johnny tar heel have suspended the players involved but Duke University would have recieved a nice little fine. Let me add that if Duke had done this and swofford indeed suspended players and fined Duke I would have supported that. His is a bias ACC commissioner and no way should he or any other person who has ties with an ACC school hold that position. Duke did have one of their own as ACC commissioner back in the day and I didn't supprt that. I can't remember his name though. swofford's supporters will tell you how much he has done for the ACC with the expansion and the ACCNETWORK. I think the ACC would have expanded regardless of who was the ACC commissioner . As far as the ACCNETWORK goes there is a lot of good longtime and loyal ACC fans who can't get the ACCNETWORK. That's a shame. The ACCNETWORK is in it's 1st year. Just how long will it be before even though you can get the ACCNETWORK in some way and are paying for it in someway it will come a time where it becomes a pay for view. It's all about money and they could care less about the fans. I know I'm old school and ramble on about certain things but I am what I am. I'm a Duke fan. I can't help it. It's my nature and my heart has been blessed to be one. One more little thing and I will get off my soap box for about an hour or two. Ask Clemson fans how they feel about swofford. Oh yea just one more little thing. If any tar heel lurker or poster reads this feel free to comment . I'd love to hear what you have to say instead of copying it over to thr or any other of the tar heel forumns. OFC

Sky, Gene Corrigan I think. You have another scintillating post sir. Thoroughly great read!
Btw Sky, its 5th anniversary today over at Cheater Hill:

https://www.insidehighered.com/news...lina-lasted-nearly-20-years#.XbBrER88heU.link

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Sky, Gene Corrigan I think. You have another scintillating post sir. Thoroughly great read!
Btw Sky, its 5th anniversary today over at Cheater Hill:

https://www.insidehighered.com/news...lina-lasted-nearly-20-years#.XbBrER88heU.link

OFC

That is so shameful. How can anyone support The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and not demand an accounting. Be a fan, a supporter but don't turn a blind eye. There are lot's of degrees that were handed out that were'nt earned. If I had earned a degree from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and earned it honestly I would be upset.OFC

Man, this post makes me want to start a bar fight in Chapel Hell.

@skysdad you're right....Didnt take him long... OFC

He'll be back again. He won't be able to resist your post. He know unless he really gets beligerant he won't be banned. He is what he is. We could be dealing with a very famous unc cheater u alumnus. johnny "tar heel" swofford, mike nifong or even a former heel basketball player. Awaiting reply. ;) OFC

So, apparently I'm going to a wedding tomorrow that I forgot bout. Looks like I'll be missing the game. Counting on the regulars to keep me updated please.

Pix, I anticipate either a very tight game or they'll beat us handily. Just basing this on our recent play, and do not see a scenario where we win decisively. Would LOVE to be wrong.

OFC

Reactions: PixelDevil
He'll be back again. He won't be able to resist your post. He know unless he really gets beligerant he won't be banned. He is what he is. We could be dealing with a very famous unc cheater u alumnus. johnny "tar heel" swofford, mike nifong or even a former heel basketball player. Awaiting reply. ;) OFC

Perhaps he helped Dean mastermind the paper classes scheme!!! We will really have to grill him.... :cool: OFC

Reactions: Dukeman
Perhaps he helped Dean mastermind the paper classes scheme!!! We will really have to grill him.... :cool: OFC

What a great have innovator dean was. The 4 corners, the team huddle at the free throw line, the signal to let dean know that you needed a breather, the pointing to the team mate after an unselfish asst. and perhaps the greatest of all. The AFAM courses. The carowhiner way. OFC

Pix, I anticipate either a very tight game or they'll beat us handily. Just basing this on our recent play, and do not see a scenario where we win decisively. Would LOVE to be wrong.

OFC
Same hart. Just can’t see us dominating this one. Although I’m bummed I’ll miss it, At least my digestive system gets a break for one weekend.

OFC

Just hoping the officials blow enough calls to give us a win. OFC

Fox Sports south in NC
Thanks. I guess I won’t be watching any of the game because Fox Sports South has been removed from Dish Network. At one point all of the Fox Sports channels had been removed from Dish Network but the other channels returned except for Fox Sports South.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT