ADVERTISEMENT

Duke Football: Us VS Them

Players getting benefits huh? Zion, Carter, Lance Thomas. Shall I go on? Top recruits get offers from other schools/boosters, but they choose to go to Dook for free? How’s the view with your head in the sand?

Players getting benefits huh? Zion, Carter, Lance Thomas. Shall I go on? Top recruits get offers from other schools/boosters, but they choose to go to Dook for free? How’s the view with your head in the sand?
You misspelled Duke

Reactions: hart2chesson

You start off just like all the other unc cheater u trolls. Then post by post the true wussy blue colors come out. I've always wondered what makes fans like you tick. Of course the answer is in my above post. YOU are a tar heel fan. YOU can't help it. It's YOUR nature. Bless YOUR little heart. OFC

How many unc students, not just athletes, got fraudulent degrees over the last almost three decades? Or are you one of the ones who still believes they did nothing wrong even after SACS put the school on probation? Talk about being a hypocrite lol.

Arguing with UNX people is like scratching poison ivy. It feels good for a moment but then gets worse and worse and eventually, infection sets in.
Don't do it.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
How many unc students, not just athletes, got fraudulent degrees over the last almost three decades? Or are you one of the ones who still believes they did nothing wrong even after SACS put the school on probation? Talk about being a hypocrite lol.

Of course he doesn't believe it. He doesn't even think it happened. and if it did happen , what's the big deal? One of the favorite come backs unc fans has what they think about afam is "everybody does it." cheater u fans are programed to react hat way. For those who admit the afam happened they see no wrong in it but if it happened at another school they would be all up in arms. then comes the Gerald Henderson, Grayson Allen and Lance Thomas deals. The Zion , Carter and every other player that has been excused of receiving cash. unc is the dirtiest program ever in the NCAA and it's not just the afam scandal . Point shaving, larry miller driving a new corvette on campus. How about the great choo choo justice. ask Dukeman about that. Why posters like matt 1976 keep coming over here is beyond me. I think they are coward hiding behind a keyboard. Why aren't we Duke posters on DI keyboard cowards? because it's our dadgum board. The thr board is so sensitive and hypocritical they have banned us from posting there. You are what you are matt 1976. A troll and you like all the other " I come in peace " trolls really should stay with your own. I was pretty gentle and cordial with you. there are some here who are so much more verbally gifted than myself. maybe they will show you are little mercy. You've already been given a lot because if any of us had the opportunity to post at thr we would have been banned on about your 3rd post. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT