ADVERTISEMENT

Duke Football: Us VS Them

Not a very good start offensively. Can't constantly put it all on the defense.
OFC

I got a feeling this is going to be a shoot out. We will have to really start rolling offensively if we are going to win.
OFC

The missed t.d. is gonna hurt. 4 points is big then go down and give up 7. OFC

We should win this game. No breaks for us so far. We fumble, they recover. They fumble and ball bounces right back into their hands. OFC

Everytime I see a shot of mack brown all I can think of is he was at unc cheater u when the AFAM scan began. I've got to stop things like that from bothering me but I'm afraid if I do I might forget about it. I may end up passing away as a poster on this board but until I do I will not stop posting about the scandal. Not only do I not want Duke fans to forget but the heel lukers and occasional posters need to be reminded everytime that drop by because they have forgotten. OFC

Needed to come out in second half with a 3 and out but instead it was something more like 3 and a t.d. Can't get to far behind. Need to score a t.d. on this possesion. OFC

Last edited:
Ok another stop, another score, another stop, another score but something tells me we are gonna need those 4 lost points. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT