ADVERTISEMENT

D.I . Board ACC game meetup failure.

Showenuff

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 21, 2006
Many apologies for not being able to come through for you guys on this concept. When I first spoke with Iron Dukes , I thought it would be a cinch to get us seats where we could all sit together a game and get some of you who have never been to Cameron in. It was harder than anticipated. I did get 6 seats to one of the picked games but it was 2 -2 and 2 all separated. I didn't even want to go through the process if we all couldn't sit together. I will give it a shot again next season for sure. I will not announce it this time unless I get the tix, then we'll pick some folks to go. Again, really sorry I couldn't make it happen. I was really excited for it.

Many apologies for not being able to come through for you guys on this concept. When I first spoke with Iron Dukes , I thought it would be a cinch to get us seats where we could all sit together a game and get some of you who have never been to Cameron in. It was harder than anticipated. I did get 6 seats to one of the picked games but it was 2 -2 and 2 all separated. I didn't even want to go through the process if we all couldn't sit together. I will give it a shot again next season for sure. I will not announce it this time unless I get the tix, then we'll pick some folks to go. Again, really sorry I couldn't make it happen. I was really excited for it.
It's ok Show, disappointment has been all too common this year

You just tried to do a kindness for some folk on here, and it didn't work out. Your really appreciated here sir!

Just TRYING to set it up was one of the nicer things I've seen someone do on a message board.

Reactions: pisgah101
I don't care which game it is I just want to spend some quality time with Show. :D OFC

Reactions: Showenuff
I don't care which game it is I just want to spend some quality time with Show. :D OFC
Sky during this meeting we are going to discuss your role as the bagman paying off the referees.I appleciate the fact that in this role you are the primary reason for our five national championships but what in the world has happened this year. We have not gotten the calls we need to win it all this year.Please be prepared to explain this discrepancy.Past performance does not guarantee future success.

Reactions: skysdad
Sky during this meeting we are going to discuss your role as the bagman paying off the referees.I appleciate the fact that in this role you are the primary reason for our five national championships but what in the world has happened this year. We have not gotten the calls we need to win it all this year.Please be prepared to explain this discrepancy.Past performance does not guarantee future success.
Hart was seen driving around in a new car with dice hanging from rearview mirror. Looked like OAD in passenger seat smoking a cigar

Reactions: skysdad
Hart was seen driving around in a new car with dice hanging from rearview mirror. Looked like OAD in passenger seat smoking a cigar

Hmmmmm. I was wondering why no cash was coming in. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT