ADVERTISEMENT

Tre Jones Announcement

If I might wax poetic for a moment, I'm really excited about this commitment for 2 reasons. The first is the obvious, which is that he seems to be a hell of a player and that's always a good thing.

Second, I love seeing younger brothers join the program. I have nothing to support this factually, but it makes me feel like the older brother must have had such an excellent time here and spoke so highly that the younger brother wanted to be a part of it. It seems like younger brothers have always followed the older brother in regard to Duke since I became a fan. I'm sure there are others that went elsewhere, but this reinforces to me that it was a true family atmosphere at Duke and the experiences of others have caused other members of the family to join.

Alright, sentimental rant over. :)

His defense and vision up the court is really impressive. Not getting many looks to score but he's leading his team.

If I might wax poetic for a moment, I'm really excited about this commitment for 2 reasons. The first is the obvious, which is that he seems to be a hell of a player and that's always a good thing.

Second, I love seeing younger brothers join the program. I have nothing to support this factually, but it makes me feel like the older brother must have had such an excellent time here and spoke so highly that the younger brother wanted to be a part of it. It seems like younger brothers have always followed the older brother in regard to Duke since I became a fan. I'm sure there are others that went elsewhere, but this reinforces to me that it was a true family atmosphere at Duke and the experiences of others have caused other members of the family to join.

Alright, sentimental rant over. :)

Agreed one hundred percent! Many favorite Duke players, but so many favorite Duke FAMILIES, too. The Collins, the Hills, the Currys, the Scheyers, the Robinsons, Chuckie Okafor, Little Duhon... and the number one Duke family: the Plumlees!

Agreed one hundred percent! Many favorite Duke players, but so many favorite Duke FAMILIES, too. The Collins, the Hills, the Currys, the Scheyers, the Robinsons, Chuckie Okafor, Little Duhon... and the number one Duke family: the Plumlees!

I wish we knew what happened to Little Duhon. OFC

Don't forget Ms. McRoberts.:D

Reactions: TheDude1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT