ADVERTISEMENT

Official game day thread- Duke vs Bucknell

As Chris alluded to as well as Jimbo, it would pay dividends to get Stewart, Young, and Power all the minutes they can handle before Duke travels to Arkansas.

Reactions: christophero
I am not. I think this team needs Mark to be this good to make a deep run. He looks great today.
McCain looks good as well.

it’s great to see Coach Scheyer has Blakes along with the 4 Freshmen in. Hopefully they get to play to the 5 minute mark, then the walk ins can finish out the game.

Reactions: christophero
McCain is a key piece, as is Foster. If we get both of them hitting that will raise our ceiling. Stewart is gifted, but also raw. He should get a lot of minutes the next few games. I just don't see it with Power; maybe next year. Blakes is a little out of the loop but a nice insurance against injuries.

You think I’m Showenuff? That’s awesome lol. Another positive thread derailed by a presumed adult and his emojis.
Wait aren’t you the most experienced guy here? Can you SHOW how you came to that conclusion? 😉. I know you won’t answer it so just pop over to the Lounge and we can keep smacking you around.

Last edited:
Reactions: Devilinside
Duke is loaded at guard. While they don’t have anyone that can break down a D and get the basket (except Roach), they can spread the floor and open up the perimeter with smart passes. The post still concerns me in physical games, but if they can stay healthy and get Reeves 10 minutes a game, and Stewart more in rotation, that’ll be a legit 10-deep team.

Just finished the game.. overall very happy with the night. Good to see us go ten deep although I think we see why powers doesn’t get burn in crunch time.. I hope he sticks it out I think he can be good. Stewart will be a star at duke and play significant minutes this year, could be a difference maker. McCain and Mitchell very nice nights. The shooting was a thing of beauty and even with our lack of post, shoot like that it won’t matter.

Go duke!

Arkansas lost to UNC Greensboro tonight. Edit: sorry didn't see the other thread

Wait aren’t you the most experienced guy here? Can you SHOW how you came to that conclusion? 😉. I know you won’t answer it so just pop over to the Lounge and we can keep smacking you around.
Enjoy your hangover emoji boy.

Edit to note: I never mentioned emoji boy in my original post. He’s just obsessed with me.

Last edited:
Enjoy your hangover emoji boy.

Edit to note: I never mentioned emoji boy in my original post. He’s just obsessed with me.
Hangover? Please clarify.

Again, just calling you out over in the Lounge. Funny how you had to delete your other thread post about being “far more tenured here…..since January 2023 😂

I’m proud of you, being such an inexperienced poster here for not:
  1. Starting another separate thread post-game (with such low post counts in general)
  2. Not mocking people who actually suffer from cognitive and physical developmental delays, calling them “ruhtard”.
Well done, cuck boy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Devilinside
Hangover? Please clarify.

Again, just calling you out over in the Lounge. Funny how you had to delete your other thread post about being “far more tenured here…..since January 2023 😂

I’m proud of you, being such an inexperienced poster here for not:
  1. Starting another separate thread post-game (with such low post counts in general)
  2. Not mocking people who actually suffer from cognitive and physical developmental delays, calling them “ruhtard”.
Well done, cuck boy.
Dude you are either coked out or have some serious mental issues. What you are posting makes absolutely no sense. I’m proud of you for not using emojis in your last post though. Adult emoji boy is growing.

Dude you are either coked out or have some serious mental issues. What you are posting makes absolutely no sense. I’m proud of you for not using emojis in your last post though. Adult emoji boy is growing.
And here she goes….slowly backpedaling.

Does anyone see a more athletic Lance Thomas with Sean Stewart? He has a heck of a motor and will scrap, just not sure of his jumper.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT