ADVERTISEMENT

Tre Jones Announcement

@dukiejay at this point in both careers and no package deal you have to pick one tyus or tre where do you go?

Feeling good about Tre. Another thing I feel good about is when hof coach roy williams tells these wonderful high school basketball players he or unc is not interested in recruiting them. He does it early so it gives schools like Duke to get in early to get these guys. Duke is not the only program where he feeds so many good players. I believe when it's all said and done hof coach roy williams greatest legacy will be his generosity to his fellow coaches. He's special isn't he. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Feeling good about Tre. Another thing I feel good about is when hof coach roy williams tells these wonderful high school basketball players he or unc is not interested in recruiting them. He does it early so it gives schools like Duke to get in early to get these guys. Duke is not the only program where he feeds so many good players. I believe when it's all said and done hof coach roy williams greatest legacy will be his generosity to his fellow coaches. He's special isn't he. OFC

So "Special" he has a mandatory invite to an NCAA COI hearing in Nashville next week!!!:p

OFC

So "Special" he has a mandatory invite to an NCAA COI hearing in Nashville next week!!!:p

OFC

And he is planning on bringing some "nanner puddin" and he will have the NCAA COI eating out of his hands. Before it's over they will offer him the NCAA Czar job that's been brought up when he retires. Everybody loves hof coach roy williams. czar roy. Catchy ring hung. OFC

I'm not really sure why he has to go to the hearing. He knew nothing about "the junk".......

Yeah that's what gets me. He knew nothing. What can he add to it. I think he's going on his own to let the NCAA COI if they want to keep their jobs they better lay off the heels or else. You try to punish unc. I DON'T THINK SO. OFC

Reactions: QC Dukie
Speaking of Roy not knowing, WufDaddy on PackPride posted this today.. pretty comical...

WufDaddy

Side note. I was at the PGA yesterday and walking along the 10th fairway when I looked up and saw Roy walking by himself toward me. As we got closer, he looked right at me and I blurted out "you knew didn't you?". He just shook his head in disgust and kept walking.

@dukiejay at this point in both careers and no package deal you have to pick one tyus or tre where do you go?

So hard to answer knowing what we know now. I'll say this....Tyus was among the top in his class for over three years and Tre is just getting their now. The best answer I can give is we're incredibly blessed to have one, let alone two of them.

Speaking of Roy not knowing, WufDaddy on PackPride posted this today.. pretty comical...

WufDaddy

Side note. I was at the PGA yesterday and walking along the 10th fairway when I looked up and saw Roy walking by himself toward me. As we got closer, he looked right at me and I blurted out "you knew didn't you?". He just shook his head in disgust and kept walking.

#GoWufDaddy

OFC

Reactions: df64
So hard to answer knowing what we know now. I'll say this....Tyus was among the top in his class for over three years and Tre is just getting their now. The best answer I can give is we're incredibly blessed to have one, let alone two of them.

Agreed i like that answer

WufDaddy

If he could post on thr he can't anymore. OFC

WufDaddy

Shucks, I hope that is a true story.

Shucks, I hope that is a true story.

The only thing that makes me think this story may be made up is two reasons. 1st of all hof coach roy williams would not have been by himself. He would have had an entourage of people surrounding him like all celebrities do. I'm talking about security, yes people, other celebrities, assistants, secretaries, paparazzi and of course wanda. The other thing is all these people I just mentioned would still be walking except wanda. hof coach roy williams would be in a wussy blue luxury golf cart. Now if WufDaddy had told the story with all these people involved, yes I would have believed it but still how would he even gotten close to the most interesting man in the world. OFC

The only thing that makes me think this story may be made up is two reasons. 1st of all hof coach roy williams would not have been by himself. He would have had an entourage of people surrounding him like all celebrities do. I'm talking about security, yes people, other celebrities, assistants, secretaries, paparazzi and of course wanda. The other thing is all these people I just mentioned would still be walking except wanda. hof coach roy williams would be in a wussy blue luxury golf cart. Now if WufDaddy had told the story with all these people involved, yes I would have believed it but still how would he even gotten close to the most interesting man in the world. OFC
The chances of his story being true are about 1%, but hey who doesn't love a good wives tale.

I don't know, it wouldn't surprise me if Wufdaddy did run into Roy...and said that. We know those Wuffies are serious about the scandal.

Here is Roy and Wanda at Quail Hollow yesterday. Looks like Roy was ready for any haters that showed up. The fairway is the roof.

Roy%20Williams%20and%20Wanda%20at%20Quail%20Hollow.jpg

OFC

I don't know, it wouldn't surprise me if Wufdaddy did run into Roy...and said that. We know those Wuffies are serious about the scandal.

Here is Roy and Wanda at Quail Hollow yesterday. Looks like Roy was ready for any haters that showed up. The fairway is the roof.

OFC

Dirt where do you find this stuff. OFC

OFC

Another classic Sky!!!! Hey this Devil is serious about that scandal too! OFC

Has been taken down now. I think he's going to Minnesota.

I think (and hope) that Tre was having a little fun with the other video. Here is another short vid that was put up around that time that mentions it's not about today...but tomorrow.

OFC

Yeah, I am a bit surprised that more people in the know are not chiming in today… Sort of feels like the calm before the storm.

Here is how I am reading the tea leaves: If he wasn't coming, someone in the know would have dropped a hint that it is not us. If they are still confident he is coming, it is so quiet out of respect for him announcing before word leaks out. Therefore, I will enjoy the silence until I have a reason not to.

Reactions: hart2chesson
If he doesn't choose Duke, no melt downs please . We'll be ok. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT