ADVERTISEMENT

Tre Jones Announcement

I really, really hope he commits to Duke!

Romancing%20the%20Stones%20Tre.jpg

OFC

Isn't it just a compilation of other peoples' picks? Do you have any data on its accuracy to back up your claim that it is without merit?

It's a joke to get clicks....sure they get some right but they get alot wrong too...see Kevin Knox

I'm not telling anyone not to look at it if they want but not me...screw it I'll just wait till he announces

Reactions: diehardDUKIEnKY
Crystal Ball is pretty good.. Is it 100% accurate? heck no.. But they show the accuracy for each voter...some you can have pretty good confidence in and some not. For example Jerry Meyer who is one of the top dogs has an accuracy of 73%...which equates to him being correct 662 out of 906 times. It's not perfect but I still put some stock into it.

This one feels a lot like the Wendell Carter recruitment. Yes, it's not 100% certain. But it feels pretty darn close.

Reactions: dbav
Remember when that 80s comedian carrot top got all ripped? That is weird.

I don't know what dukiejay looks like. My wife may indeed like to see him topless. Hey dirt do you have any pics of dj and if so do you have any of them topless. I think the whole board would enjoy seeing that. ;) OFC

No thanks....

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
He'll be stronger/better than Tyus. Will he win the ship? Who knows, but he brings so much to the table.
Haven't seen a ton of highlights of Tre but wasn't Tyus a top 5 recruit in a deeper class? Is he really better at this point or just wishful thinking?

Reactions: skysdad
Tre is a better defender and game manager than Tyus at the same stage....but he doesn't have the moxie. Few do, though.

That being said, Tre has the potential to be special just like his older brother.

Reactions: dbav and skysdad
Tre is a better defender and game manager than Tyus at the same stage....but he doesn't have the moxie. Few do, though.

That being said, Tre has the potential to be special just like his older brother.
If he can be close to what Tyus was, then we are in for a treat. Tyus was some kind of special talent. One of the all time greats last 10 minutes of the Big games

I don't know what dukiejay looks like. My wife may indeed like to see him topless. Hey dirt do you have any pics of dj and if so do you have any of them topless. I think the whole board would enjoy seeing that. ;) OFC

I don't have any pics of DJ, Sky. It's probably something akin to having nuclear codes...not sure DJ would want me to have any.:D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT