ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday Games Thread...

I have watched about 1 minute and I have seen about 10 calls against MSU uncalled. Cannot believe they called one finally...

MSU has had that guy at the FT line this entire possession and have not even looked his way. They really haven't figured it out.

so grabbing a player by the neck on a scramble is ok? ...ok..great to see the walk on flying to the ball!

Reactions: tripleb71
What is the MSU shooting percentage from 3? It's gotta be abysmal.

If MSU wins and they call it like a Big 10-11-12-14 game, we are in trouble. Call it like an ACC game, we should be fine...

If MSU wins and they call it like a Big 10-11-12-14 game, we are in trouble. Call it like an ACC game, we should be fine...

Maybe, but Wendell and Bolden in particular are big strong men. I like them ima wrestling match against anyone on the floor right now.

Neither one of these teams is beating us. Michigan st just can’t shoot.

I boot this game lasts forever. I'd rather watch this than the cheaters.

Syracuse is making so many dumb decisions, I only see them winning is Battle hits a shot late. He will have to win this for them.

No matter what happens, I feel good about Friday

Maybe, but Wendell and Bolden in particular are big strong men. I like them ima wrestling match against anyone on the floor right now.

But the flip side is Duke and the ACC has a reputation for finesse, while the Big Can't Count is known for getting down and dirty. I hope, but I do not have much faith in officials.

Reactions: dbav
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT