ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday Games Thread...

I can’t think of a worse at-large team to ever make the dance than Syracuse

Reactions: sgrooms
I feel MSU wins this going away. They left a lot of points off the board in the first half, and I don't see that continuing. I hope I'm wrong.
The odds that Mich St. finds thier offense before Syracuse are probably the better odds.

If Syracuse could get someone hot from 3, we'll be in for a game.

Reactions: sgrooms
The great thing about this game is, we get to see Izzo adjustments to the zone. So even if he finds something that works, we get the luxury of knowing what it is. We have a bigger advantage than some think. It’s like they have to find something that works against cuse and then find something again when they play us.

Reactions: tripleb71
Syracuse has to start getting better offense than low percentage jumpers and off balanced shots.

If Syracuse can keep being aggressive and not taking stupid step back shots, they can take advantage of free throws.

I keep waiting for Syracuse to realize they are huge underdogs and start playing with some emotion as the clock keeps ticking down.

Haha, the crowd booed for a no call on Ward. They missed his blatant push off.

Reactions: tripleb71
quite one sided fouls being called on the rebounds. Cuse will have trouble fielding 5 at this rate

So yeah, beat MSU by forcing them to take jumpshots.

If Cuse can continue being aggresive, they can win this game from the free throw line (their best offense)

With all that Syracuse has done poorly, they are still only down 4. Amazing.

the importance of building a bench.....and good grief.....sub 50% FT shooter?
Love Allie's voice, a mix of smoke and whiskey!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT