ADVERTISEMENT

I’m coming back to the Blue Devil State!

PixelDevil

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Dec 16, 2016
Not even mad bro
Greetings all, been a while. 2 years ago I moved down to the taint of Florida, although the entirety of Florida could be considered the taint of the USA. My significant other is in med school and she was doing her clinical rotations down here. But now, she’s matched in a program in NC and I am returning!

Few notes of what I’ve picked up down here. FSU might have the most delusional fanbase in the entire world. Their inflated sense of self worth knows no bounds. If you think they’re bad online, they’re worse in person. And they do not give 2 craps about any sport besides football. Awful people.

UF has the worst most disgusting fanbase in the nation. I wouldn’t wish going to one of their football games as a fan of the away team on my worst enemy. They said vile, abhorrent, despicable things that go well beyond the normal banter. Disgusting is the only way I can describe them.

USF, they’re UF but to a lesser extent. UCF is cool, their fans are generally ok.

Anyway, glad to be coming back, I hate Florida, all of the memes about this god awful state are true, and looking forward to getting out.

Greetings all, been a while. 2 years ago I moved down to the taint of Florida, although the entirety of Florida could be considered the taint of the USA. My significant other is in med school and she was doing her clinical rotations down here. But now, she’s matched in a program in NC and I am returning!

Few notes of what I’ve picked up down here. FSU might have the most delusional fanbase in the entire world. Their inflated sense of self worth knows no bounds. If you think they’re bad online, they’re worse in person. And they do not give 2 craps about any sport besides football. Awful people.

UF has the worst most disgusting fanbase in the nation. I wouldn’t wish going to one of their football games as a fan of the away team on my worst enemy. They said vile, abhorrent, despicable things that go well beyond the normal banter. Disgusting is the only way I can describe them.

USF, they’re UF but to a lesser extent. UCF is cool, their fans are generally ok.

Anyway, glad to be coming back, I hate Florida, all of the memes about this god awful state are true, and looking forward to getting out.

Welcome back! What part of Nc are you coming too?

Reactions: sheyduke
My family lives in Florida and I visit them most winters. Was just there last month.
Things I like about Florida
1. My family
2. Disney
Definitely a nice place to visit in winter, but I prefer the cold. I'm Norwegian. Give me mountains.
Welcome back

I winter in Naples, just off of Marco Island. It’s quite nice. ☀️🏌️🏝️

Reactions: christophero

You have been cleansed.;) Welcome back. OFC

Reactions: PixelDevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT