ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday Games Thread...

dbav

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2014
The first 2 games of the day are the ones I'm most looking forward to.

I think we should consider tapping into the Purdue pipeline of 7'3" players raised on a farm, haha.

I just watched the Michigan Houston ending. What a heartbreaking way to lose. Davis just missed 2 free throws. Michigan has gone to the Sweet 16 3 out of the last 5 years. That's impressive. Either Hurley would be a good get for Pitt, but I don't see him taking it.

This announcer is really bad at math. 3 minutes into the half he says it's 4 minutes. Now, 7 and a half minutes in and he calls it 9?

Reactions: PHXDukie
Butler keeping it close but I don't think they can finish strong enough.

Also, if the last game was any indication, I think Clemson stomps Auburn.

Last edited:
Reactions: tripleb71
WVU has a rivalry game today so no matter how much better they are than Marshall, it may be a dogfight. But Nova might have hands full with WVU's pressure defense.

Good first game. I'm looking forward to the next one.

This is really the only time I watch anyone but us.

Last edited:
I just watched the Michigan Houston ending. What a heartbreaking way to lose. Davis just missed 2 free throws. Michigan has gone to the Sweet 16 3 out of the last 5 years. That's impressive. Either Hurley would be a good get for Pitt, but I don't see him taking it.
Do we think Louisville will be looking for a new coach in the offseason? That might be a hard one to turn down.

Reactions: christophero
Butler cost me 20% in the ESPN bracket...poor game management - wasnt the butler i thought would show up against Purdue. Oh well..next game - lets go CUSE!

Do we think Louisville will be looking for a new coach in the offseason? That might be a hard one to turn down.
Rumors are swirling here in the Cincinnati area that it's only a matter of time until Chris Mack (Xavier) goes to Louisville.

Reactions: christophero
Key to beating MSU is forcing them into jumpshots?

MVIMG_20180318_115816.jpg

That's just bad.

while msu is getting a look at zone against cuse we also get to see how they attack it.. and can be prepared if we do play MSU
Despite what the announcers were just talking after that one lone play, MSU has not figured out how to attack it.

Going to be hard for Cuse to win unless someone stands up to start hitting a shot. I cannot remember the last time Stracuse had a good offensive look.

If we can hold MSU to 22 points in a half I certainly like our chances. Really wish they didn’t have an entire game to practice their zone offense (assuming they win).

while ugly...it does make for a close game. Key may to hold Bridges and Jackson close and let some other MSU player beat us if they can

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT