ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday Games Thread...

chevy-chase-excited.gif

I don't think Auburn decided to even show up!!! Hope the tigers keep it going, cause they stand a better chance against Kansas!!
OFC

Reactions: tripleb71
Auburn looked horrible in the last game. They obviously haven't improved.

I know the heels shot the all pretty bad today but Texas A&M did a couple of other things today that we as well as a lot of teams could learn from. !st. they got very few points from their transition offense . A&M did a great job of getting back on D. The second thing is they kept the heels off the offensive glass. Hope Coach K has a tape of this game and shows it to future teams as to how to stop the heels. OFC

Can’t wait to hear from Gary how the refs cost them the game.

Can you still post there? If so probably the best thing to do is to just read what they have to say but to be honest this post of rules is grounds to be banned. OFC

Wow, Cincy started this game on an 18-2 run.

Also, Kansas State hasn't scored a point in the first 5 minutes of their game.

Nevada wins after being down 22 with 11 mins to go....wow...that side of the bracket is a mess.

S16 matchup. Loyola vs Nevada. Who had this in their bracket?

Well Kentucky will be in the ship

I was rolling my eyes earlier this week when everyone said UNC was going to cakewalk to the final four. Same feeling here with UK... lots still to play to get to the final, and I don’t think crazy stops this weekend

Reactions: tripleb71
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT