ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday Games Thread...

You going down? I am contemplating hard! You look into tickets and rooms yet?

I think we have a lead on tickets. I'm going to call the Duke basketball office tomorrow, too. Too early to say whether we're going or not, but my wife and I are both looking online at arrangements tonight. The big question is do we buy tickets to both sessions right away or not? Say Duke wins on Friday night, you know fans of the two losing teams will be dumping tickets....but if one of them is not named Kansas then Jayhawks fans will be all over them. KU is going to have a lot of fans in attendance.

How far for you?

Under six hours. It's actually a really easy drive.

Reactions: pisgah101
Chance here for FSU to completely steal this game from Xavier. If it happens, it would mean the top two seeds in both the West and East would be out, and six of the top eight.

Reactions: christophero
The easy drive really makes it tempting.

No doubt a very large flock of Jayhawks will be in town

From my expiernces, rather the final four in Indy or regionals in MSP there always seems to be tickets to scalp. Especially second session. That said the Jayhawks will be swooping both days.

Rooms always are thr challenge

AM looks to be the favorite on the left side from my view. But I’m sure the craziness will continue

Yes! FSU is through. What a wild four day ride. The South and West brackets yielded exceptional upsets.

I like the Zags to come out of the left side of the bracket. Its carnage over there though. Still pretty stacked on our side...Nova lurking as the hardest opponent to get to the final. Parity or "poority" of this years teams? There hasnt been a dominant team this year so we are seeing how that plays out.

Reactions: christophero
That was the worst end of game offensive execution that I’ve seen. 21 seconds left and they wasted 14 seconds and ended up taking a really terrible 3 point shot that was airballed. Side note, isn’t that Enes Kanter’s younger brother that took that airball 3?

That was the worst end of game offensive execution that I’ve seen. 21 seconds left and they wasted 14 seconds and ended up taking a really terrible 3 point shot that was airballed. Side note, isn’t that Enes Kanter’s younger brother that took that airball 3?

There have been quite a few poor execution of end game situations to be honest. Surprising since you would think that they would be well practiced. Poor shots, poor time management etc...how aboutcincy blowing a 20pt lead in 11 mins? that takes some dedication!

Reactions: DiehardDukeFan4Life
Looks like Duke will tip Friday at approx 9:45. 30 minutes after the JV game

Looks like Duke will tip Friday at approx 9:45. 30 minutes after the JV game
I was hoping we’d get the Thursday/Saturday games again next weekend because with us playing on Friday I have a doctor’s appointment Friday, so if we would’ve gotten a daytime game then there’s a good chance that I would’ve been at my doctor’s appointment when we played and with a nighttime game, Friday night is my one night that I can get out for a night of fun and I hate watching games at the bar because I tend to get distracted with hanging out with friends. So I guess I’m going to have to decide whether or not to still go out or stay home and watch the game, plus the last time we had a game on Friday night and I went to the bar to watch the game was the ACCT semifinal game.

Reactions: hart2chesson
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT