ADVERTISEMENT

Pray for Tre...

giphy.gif
XKDnAO

QUOTE="pisgah101, post: 11313294, member: 804"]The new guy calling you a troll :oops:[/QUOTE]

I’ve probably been on this board as long as anyone. I just never post. The reason I did post, everyone was freaking out. I got that information from someone within the athletic department.

QUOTE="pisgah101, post: 11313294, member: 804"]The new guy calling you a troll :oops:

I’ve probably been on this board as long as anyone. I just never post. The reason I did post, everyone was freaking out. I got that information from someone within the athletic department.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should post a little more often to get to know us. Then you will be able time know who are the regulars are here and where our loyalty lies. Not trying to give you a hard time though. OFC

https://247sports.com/college/duke/...y-update-duke-blue-devils-virginia-127992897/

Looks like Tre even practiced yesterday. So awesome but I hope he doesn’t get rushed back and gets hurt again down the road.

Absolutely great news! I have gone from gut-shot to having new hope for the season.
I don't believe "K" will take the chance of playing him Saturday, because one shot to the shoulder would end his season, and there is far too much to play for to risk it. Hopefully, a week or two and he will be healed. Thank you Basketball Gods, for letting everyone know that "IT'S GONNA BE OK"!
Go Duke!
OFC

Thank god. I was on the ledge there for a few days. We were due for good injury news.
I was right there with ya. To the high of the Florida State game. To the news Cam was out (i was hoping he’d stay hot, was looking forward to him shooting over the zone) to the worst possible thing in Tre getting hurt like 5 minuets in. I didn’t even want to watch that game anymore. I was pretty disgruntled the next 2 days until we heard some news.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT