ADVERTISEMENT

Pray for Tre...

yessssssssssssss. Please be true. People saying hearing 1-3 weeks goes a lot with a grade 1 sprain to few day to 2 weeks. Also if this is true I would think they would sit him out just be on safe side for next 2-3 weeks. Because after Saturday we would not need him until Virginia game again

He tagged Evan who is in the know and Duke basketball account so see if they reply or retweet it. But all of what duke has said that nothing is torn has to be a grade 1

yessssssssssssss. Please be true. People saying hearing 1-3 weeks goes a lot with a grade 1 sprain to few day to 2 weeks. Also if this is true I would think they would sit him out just be on safe side for next 2-3 weeks. Because after Saturday we would not need him until Virginia game again
Would not need him? Without him we lost to a 5 loss Syracuse team. We need him healthy for every game. Nothing is guaranteed in the ACC

I think if we had Reddish it would have been easy for RJ and Reddish is one of best defenders as well. Reddish would have slowed down their guards getting into paint and also helped scoring as well. Cuse also played a zone. You take those all into account and the rest of teams don't play zone. Also Cuse will be a tournament team

I hope he’s right, but that guy doesn’t look to be a reliable source at all. 45 followers. And one of his recent retweets was supportive of UNC. I think it’s more likely he’s a troll trying to get Duke fans’ hopes up.
Not to mention he likes to post a lot about politics and seems like a redneck.

Reactions: HonkeyT
I hope he’s right, but that guy doesn’t look to be a reliable source at all. 45 followers. And one of his recent retweets was supportive of UNC. I think it’s more likely he’s a troll trying to get Duke fans’ hopes up.

Sounds like he could be a troll to me. They like to do stuff like that. I had thought it might be good to log out and check out thr but decided against it. I don't think I could take some of the crap they may be saying. They are a sick bunch as a whole and certainly follow their leader. Those who follow are weak though. Most of them are losers. dukiejay made a post recently of how thr and our board use to interconnect and have civil discussions. When I started posting in 2006 there were several of their posters that I really enjoyed posting with. Haven't heard from them in years. I wouldn't be surprised if they just shut down one day. It is a weak board with weak mods that let an idiot run the board. It will never happen here because if we do have an idiot or two start the stupid threads our mods have no problem of taking them out. OFC

I got some feelers out but I have not heard anything definite. My educated guess would be that he had X-rays that night to look for a fracture and then had an MRI today to look at the shoulder to help define the extent of injury. I'm betting on a grade 1-2 level AC tear which can get better quickly. But that's no guarantee.

the good news here is that his legs are healthy. So he can still run and keep in shape.

I got some feelers out but I have not heard anything definite. My educated guess would be that he had X-rays that night to look for a fracture and then had an MRI today to look at the shoulder to help define the extent of injury. I'm betting on a grade 1-2 level AC tear which can get better quickly. But that's no guarantee.

the good news here is that his legs are healthy. So he can still run and keep in shape.
Who are the feelers out to?

Even if that's the case, wouldn't he still be in a ton of pain when trying to shoot or even lifting his arm up? (This is just from what I've read elsewhere).

Even if that's the case, wouldn't he still be in a ton of pain when trying to shoot or even lifting his arm up? (This is just from what I've read elsewhere).

I was thinking about this earlier. Assuming Tre could return sooner than later without any risk to his health but a severe impact on his shot, would it even matter? If he could still defend and pass at 80% of the level he’s been playing and just didn’t shoot for a few weeks would that really be worse than any other option we have at PG? Just a hypothetical.

Reactions: Mpm277
I think it is actually true- it would be easier to get K’s social security and banking info then a legitimate realistic detailed report on Tre.

Unfortunately it’s going to be a painful For a while until we get some sort of hint.

I don’t know anything about this but it seems like an injury that has a very broad range of severity and recovery time. Meaning even if Duke wanted us to know everything, it certainly would not be a clear cut answer today.

2 things I feel strongly about: Duke is due for better then expected news regarding an injury AND I fully trust that the FIGHT in Zion, RJ and the gang is going to show up. We were insanely good with Tre, were going to be very good the games we play without him. Duke is going to beat UVA

Not to mention he likes to post a lot about politics and seems like a redneck.

Who gives a sh*t if he posts about politics and is a "redneck" as you call him? He may be full of sh*t with his Jones post because, let's be real, no one expects Jones to be back by Saturday and this guy is likely a UVA fan, but his politics are totally irrelevant. I have news for you; half the country likes his political views.

Who gives a sh*t if he posts about politics and is a "redneck" as you call him? He may be full of sh*t with his Jones post because, let's be real, no one expects Jones to be back by Saturday and this guy is likely a UVA fan, but his politics are totally irrelevant. I have news for you; half the country likes his political views.
YIKES.

The rules I try to follow on this board: 1) don’t discuss politics, 2) don’t discuss religion, 3) it’s ok to disagree, but don’t argue, with fellow Duke fans.

What a perfect board it would be. Unfortunately people are sensative and get get bent are sorts of ways. We all set behind a keyboard and we get a lot braver because of it and that includes me. I like your rules. OFC

What a perfect board it would be. Unfortunately people are sensative and get get bent are sorts of ways. We all set behind a keyboard and we get a lot braver because of it and that includes me. I like your rules. OFC
I swear it's a bunch of great, wise guys on this board who truly have a great way of looking at things. The keyboard statement is true Sky. This board is a lot calmer than the premium board for sure. A lot of people there always flexing long distance muscles. I love this board since i'm new 98% of the time. A lot of you guys are outstanding!

There is no future in continuing to argue over subjects that you know no one will ever change their mind over. It only causes anger, and negativity...and that will burn you out and up.

OFC
I agree.

Disagreement = explaining why you believe what you believe.

Arguing = telling someone else why they’re wrong.

The latter causes anger, defensiveness, and no solution.

The former elicits honest debate, open-mindedness, and compromise.

I agree.

Disagreement = explaining why you believe what you believe.

Arguing = telling someone else why they’re wrong.

The latter causes anger, defensiveness, and no solution.

The former elicits honest debate, open-mindedness, and compromise.

You described it perfectly, FTB. Unfortunately, on message boards, rarely does open-mindedness and compromise bloom.

OFC

I like threads that stay on track.... unfortunately they are about as likely as a major injury free Duke season

Carry on

Reactions: FearTheBeard
I feel like I used the trigger word. Sorry. My point was that he seems like an extreme dude, and by redneck, I meant unc fan. My apologies for even using the trigger word. Like I said, yikes.

could we not fore sure the timeline or if know its grade 1 then 2 weeks. Feel like pregames or during game is when we get our updates.

Oh man, my little nephew was already sad about Tre, now he is gonna be depressed. He loves Tyus and Tre.

Get well soon guys.

The rules I try to follow on this board: 1) don’t discuss politics, 2) don’t discuss religion, 3) it’s ok to disagree, but don’t argue, with fellow Duke fans.

Agreed. As a Government employee not getting paid right now, no body would want to hear my rants on politics! Lets all no matter what our religion is pray that Tre makes a 100% recovery to help us cut down the nets in March!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT