ADVERTISEMENT

Pray for Tre...

Explaining myself about the shoulder injury. The shoulder is a stable joint. It wants to "stay in place". So it tends to heal with conservative therapy. That is compared to a knee injury which is a different animal. The main issue is pain. As far as my sources - do you think a duke trained physician that knows many of the team physicians personally could obtain any valid info?

The most important info will be when he starts to practice.

Two different people in a Facebook group I'm in both claim to have very reliable sources and both said Tre will be out 1 month. Take it for what it's worth, just wanted to share.
I could certainly live with one month---which, according to my math, would put Tre back on the court for the UNC game in Durham (and maybe even the game before that).

I dont have the Athletic. Anyone know if this writer is legit??
The athletic is a lot like bleacher report. It’s legit. Dana O’Neil is on Twitter with the same article. Everyone followers her.

And she was quoting K. I don’t think that would happen if it wasn’t true or she didn’t know something.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Mannnn, now I really wish we beat Syracuse, if Tre can return within a couple weeks, we could still get a 1-seed.
Hours ago, all I cared about was Tre's return, could have cared less about the seed.

Let's take care of business tomorrow and get back in line for the 1-seed.

Mannnn, now I really wish we beat Syracuse, if Tre can return within a couple weeks, we could still get a 1-seed.
Hours ago, all I cared about was Tre's return, could have cared less about the seed.

If the season ended today we would still be a 1

I hope this doesn’t alter the way he plays. I would understand if it did though. 50% TJ is better than NO TJ.

Today was the first day I didn’t have time to check this board 10 times a day for an injury update and lo and behold some actual good news!! Hopefully having Cam back and knowing that Tre isn’t far behind will put our guys in a really good headspace for Sat.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Me after the injury

jJnmK1F.jpg

We play Saturday not tomorrow lol...sorry I couldn't resist

And didn't want you looking for the game tomorrow and not be able to find it hahaha

Reactions: jwill133
Thanks for being my source...Prick
This is the second time you replied to the same post. I don't know if the first one was deleted by a mod because you were an over the top douche, or if you deleted it because you felt bad about being an over the top douche. Either way, I don't know what was so bad about what I said that made you respond like an over the top douche.

This is the second time you replied to the same post. I don't know if the first one was deleted by a mod because you were an over the top douche, or if you deleted it because you felt bad about being an over the top douche. Either way, I don't know what was so bad about what I said that made you respond like an over the top douche.
Glad you are stalking me. You sound like a UK bully. Are you a troll? Sorry mods. Sounds like I’m not the first one to call this dude out!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT