ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Random thoughts

Ok wait, what if the regular dog was a fire truck dog.....then which one would likely be the transgender dog??

I think it would still be the regular dog. I actually don't think there are many transgender dogs out there simply because they can't afford it and most don't have health insurance although there may be a lot of bisexual and homosexual dogs out there from just the way they interact with each other and some may just be perverts. I need to take this opportunity to apologize any dog lover that I may have offended. OFC

It probably depends on whether the regular dog is a male, and if the police dog is a female in heat....that changes everything.

We need to bring those back....Simpler times....Peckers Potted Meats had some satellite problems other nite w/their satellites showing the Sky vs Gary-7 prelim on closed circuit! Sky won by TKO! OFC

I
Anyone else notice that there a fewer red M&M's than the rest. Check it out. OFC
noticed there are 5 brats in a pack, but 8 buns....what do you do with the other 3 buns? If you buy 2 packs of brats, now you are 3 buns short....it has to be more simple than that

Reactions: skysdad
I

noticed there are 5 brats in a pack, but 8 buns....what do you do with the other 3 buns? If you buy 2 packs of brats, now you are 3 buns short....it has to be more simple than that

DukeKy you make an interesting point!!! OFC

Right now I am sitting in a bar and I swear I am the ONLY person here except for the bartender.....what does that mean??

Right now I am sitting in a bar and I swear I am the ONLY person here except for the bartender.....what does that mean??
It sounds like some of the bars that I've been to in NC. The first bar that I started going to that I went to for about 10 years until it closed was usually only busy on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, the second bar started going to for about a year and a half until it closed was usually only busy on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights and the third bar that I started going to which I still go to and I've been going there for about 4 1/2 years used to only be busy on Wednesday and Friday nights but now Friday night is really the only night that it's busy other than an occasional busy Thursday night or Saturday night but then again I live in a pretty small city, so people tend to get tired of going to the same bar after awhile.

Reactions: DukefanKY
Next time you open up a plain or peanut pack of M&M's count the red ones as compared to the other colors and tell me there's not something going on there. OFC

Just the other day I opened up a pack of peanut M&M's and not one red one was in the pack. Not one single one. OFC.

Well I thought I would investigate this and as it turns out, Sky has a point!! At least with this pack....this brings up another question though....does every pack have exactly the same number of m&m's?? Cause this one has 22....are there supposed to be 24 and I got shorted? OR.....only supposed to be 20 and I got lucky!!!???
euLNAJ4.jpg

Reactions: hart2chesson
Well I thought I would investigate this and as it turns out, Sky has a point!! At least with this pack....this brings up another question though....does every pack have exactly the same number of m&m's?? Cause this one has 22....are there supposed to be 24 and I got shorted? OR.....only supposed to be 20 and I got lucky!!!???
euLNAJ4.jpg

Investigation warranted FOR SURE! OFC

euLNAJ4.jpg

Did you notice how many of those close to wussy blues there are. There's something to this alright. Keep checking those M&M packs guys. OFC

As I was eating a bag of red m&m's and rolling my last joint, it occurred to me that Roy Williams looks like Tim Conway

I went to the bathroom to pee. My lovely and beautiful wife was in there rolling her hair . I told her I had to pee so said ok but hurry up. I went in closed the door and peed but also farted. It was well seasoned so I just opened the door and said I'm through you can come back in. I walked out with a smile on my face as she said something doesn't smell right. :D:D OFC

Had a pack of plain M&M's today and counted 6 red ones which is the most I can remember. Thing is there were 10 wussy blue ones in there. I'm still saying there's something going on. OFC

I went to the bathroom to pee. My lovely and beautiful wife was in there rolling her hair . I told her I had to pee so said ok but hurry up. I went in closed the door and peed but also farted. It was well seasoned so I just opened the door and said I'm through you can come back in. I walked out with a smile on my face as she said something doesn't smell right. :D:D OFC

Ol Roy does the same thing after Wander serves up the 'naner puddin.

#RoyBlew

OFC

Why is it that when you say get a two piece chicken dinner from Kentucky Fried Chicken a breast and a wing is more than a leg and a thigh. They all grow on the same chicken. It's not like they are raised separately. OFC

I had another bag of plain M&M's today. Close to wussy blue 14, red 4. There is something going on. OFC

Scoring major points with my wife tonight by watching Miss America with her. I'm flipping every chance I get to the Cowboys/Giants game. Good thing Miss America has so many commercials. Getting ready for the swimsuit competition. It's all down hill pretty much after that but watching this with the wife will pay big dividends down the road. OFC

But watching the Cowboys manhandle the Giants last night was pure joy!!!

i can't remember if this has been asked before, but I was wondering, why doesn't a psychic ever win the lottery?

i can't remember if this has been asked before, but I was wondering, why doesn't a psychic ever win the lottery?

Yeah like that clairvoyant on America's Got Talent right now. I can't think of his name but he is amazing. Why doesn't he just tell us what's going to happen in every thing. OFC

Reactions: QC Dukie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT