ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Random thoughts

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
Just another of the wall thread to get us into the season.

I was watching some rowing during the Olympics this afternoon and thought I saw a turd float by.:D OFC

Is that what capsized the Serbs?

I was watching the ladies beach volleyball and I thought I saw a glimpse of something also.

:p

Reactions: skysdad
Just a side note on rowing. Fred Lind who played basketball for Duke in the late 60's has a daughter that is a two time Olympic gold medalist. At one time she was the #1 ranked female rower in the world.

Reactions: dbav and skysdad
Tennis pro John Isner's brother comes fishing at the lake I work at part time. Looks a lot like although not as nearly as tall. OFC

I did in fact see the replay and it was no big deal, just like Bill Murray said in Caddyshack as he ate the Baby Ruth bar.

Reactions: skysdad
Does anyone know when kendall butter marshall will be eligible for the basketball HOF. OFC

Reactions: harttochesson
Do not forget they are about to raise two banners in nosedome....

Would have won it all had Stillman White not be forced into PT for "Butter"

2016 final was 4 seconds too long...

OFC

Do not forget they are about to raise two banners in nosedome....

Would have won it all had Stillman White not be forced into PT for "Butter"

2016 final was 4 seconds too long...

OFC

That daggum clock operator sure knew what he was doing didn't he? OFC

Has anyone heard anything about John Riek transferring? I know he's not getting the 38 minutes a game Coach K has promised him but you got to bide your time. Maybe he's going to go to S.M.U. OFC

I'm sure Roy could turn him into a lottery pick in two seasons with the "system" team.

I was just thinking. What if A-Rod hits a walk off H.R. tonight. OFC

Danged I wish basketball season started tomorrow. OFC

Reactions: dbav
Just random thinking that Lochte's hair is tar heel blue. OFC

I'm just thinking. Does Duke have a player spry enough and able to play above the rim with kennedy meeks. OFC

How in the world are we going to be able to afford the PTRF this year. I have to admit I'm really worried about it. The officials are asking for a raise compared the to inflation of the epipen. I'm about ready to tell them to stick it and we will take our chances and let someone else make them rich. OFC

I was just wondering what ever happened to this guy? OFC

"The jelly bean is neither made of jelly nor is it a bean. Discuss."

"The radical reconstruction of the south after the Civil War was neither radical nor a reconstruction. Discuss."

"The Holy Roman Empire was neither holy nor Roman nor an empire. Discuss."

Last edited:
"The jelly bean is neither made of jelly nor is it a bean. Discuss."

"The radical reconstruction of the south after the Civil Ware was neither radical nor a reconstruction. Discuss."

"The Holy Roman Empire was neither holy nor Roman nor an empire. Discuss."

dbav you are way yonder over my head! Lol

OFC

Stillman white did not play much last year despite Gary-7 saying that during the blue white game the offense looked very fluid with stillman running the point. He said he would not be surprised if Stillman got lots of burn during the season.

Stillman White or not Roy's boys should never have been eliminated by Kansas few years back....Roy's assistants were wildly trying to explain to him KU had gone to box and one D, but Roy ignored 'em!

#RoyBlew

Stillman White or not Roy's boys should never have been eliminated by Kansas few years back....Roy's assistants were wildly trying to explain to him KU had gone to box and one D, but Roy ignored 'em!

#RoyBlew

I believe it was a triangle and two. When a reporter asked Huck Roy if self going with a triangle and two bothered the holes, Roy just looked at the reporter with a stupid look on his nanner puddin eating face as if he didn't even know what that was.

#RoyBlew

I think they are grooming stillman white to be the next great unc basketball coach if he doesn't become one of the greatest 50 nba playres of all time. OFC

I believe it was a triangle and two. When a reporter asked Huck Roy if self going with a triangle and two bothered the holes, Roy just looked at the reporter with a stupid look on his nanner puddin eating face as if he didn't even know what that was.

CBB you nailed it!! Triangle and two and Deputy Dawg had nary a clue!

OFC

Reactions: CBBFAN702
I was just wondering if hof coach roy williams wasn't a hof coach would he still be at KU and how many national championships would he have won by now and would he still not give a %#$@ about carolina and who would be the unc coach right now and would whoever that is would they be a hof coach just because they were the head coach at unc. That was a dsouthr long random thought huh. OFC

Random Thought: While touring the garden district of NOLA today, I learned that Spanish Moss is neither Spanish nor moss.

Random Thought: While touring the garden district of NOLA today, I learned that Spanish Moss is neither Spanish nor moss.

I have never thought about that. That is so random. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT