ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Random thoughts

Didn't know which thread to put this in so......
I was watching some show the other night and they listed the basketball programs with the most NCAA titles. They showed the tarholes with seven?
Now I only count six with only three being legit. '57, '82, and '17. But then again '17 may be questionable as well.

Didn't know which thread to put this in so......
I was watching some show the other night and they listed the basketball programs with the most NCAA titles. They showed the tarholes with seven?
Now I only count six with only three being legit. '57, '82, and '17. But then again '17 may be questionable as well.

Helms Trophy. They count the Helms Trophy. OFC

Sky, what year was the helms trophy?

1924. I remember it well. I ask my dad what is a Helm's Trophy. He told me it would someday become unc's most prized possession and be hung to the rafters in something called the dean dome. My dad was a seer. OFC

Reactions: QC Dukie
Schlitz had the world's largest brewery in 1901 and again in the 70s when they built one in Winston-Salem. They introduced the pop top, brown glass bottle and tall boy.

Just ate a regular size bag of peanut M&M's . Out 22 M&M's there was only one red one. Conspiracy. OFC

Liangelo Ball's career stats.

points 0
rebounds 0
assist 0
steals 1

OFC

Reactions: Mac9192
Breaking News. Caitlyn Jenner is claiming she was molested by Bruce Jenner as a child.OFC

Do any of you sneeze several times in a row? I do. The most is 14 times. OFC
When my sinus allergies kick in I sneeze on average about 6-10 times in a row but I believe the most times that I’ve ever sneezed in a row was like 16 times. When you sneeze repeatedly does it ever make you feel really sleepy?

Reactions: skysdad
My wife just came up with a new word this morning. She told me she was "nasulated." It's because her nose was running. I''m " nasulating" right now myself. OFC

Only ever sneeze three times in a row, but loud and forceful enough to wake up the neighbors.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT