ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA TOURNAMENT 2ND ROUND - DUKE VS YALE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Oregon is going to run us out of the gym, this team doesn't have what it takes to stick to a lead. It's disgusting to watch. We have a ton of talent on this team, it's just never utilized correctly.
What would you do differently? Just wondering.

I had the ceiling for this team at the Sweet 16. With the injury to Amile and the short bench, I was surprised they would make it there. I had them losing today in my bracket. But I'm proud of the way they battle.

Win and move on

Horrendous non coaching during second half

Matt jones is just not good

Poor game by marshall

Thornton has to be in vs press

Its a nice win after our bad 2nd half play but its almost like we thrive on close games. We played the 2nd half like we knew they were going to catch up.

Ballgame fellas. K isn't adjusting.

I turned off my tv and I'm no longer a Duke fan.. Thanks for the heads up on the game being over, so I didn't have to waste my time watching the last 10 minutes of the game..

It was a so-so season, I'm sure Duke will be better next year! See y'all in a few months!

Reactions: DukeDenver
I have never been so nervous during a basketball game. I've said thousands of times in posts on here regarding the question as to why Duke can't hold a lead. Came close to an almost epic collapse. I'm just relieved they won! Might have to grab a beer or something to calm the nerves a little bit because they were frail! Sheww! Man that was close

I turned off my tv and I'm no longer a Duke fan.. Thanks for the heads up on the game being over, so I didn't have to waste my time watching the last 10 minutes of the game..

It was a so-so season, I'm sure Duke will be better next year! See y'all in a few months!

Good man, doing us a favor. Now, why don't you post my following post where I said "sorry, if K doesn't make an adjustment"?

Ouch.

A win is a win is a win, right?

I don't feel great right now with how we played that second half, but we're playing next weekend. That helps to ease the burden a bit.

Now I have to go change into my Providence shirt. ;)
Yes go providence
And go Hoosiers

I'll always appreciate jones for last yr, but I hope he sees only spot minutes next year.

Glad they won. Survive and advance

Reactions: pisgah101
Someone please explain to me the difference between Matt Jones' fifth foul and the rebound with no call that Yale tipped in to make it 67-64?

We won and I'm happy but still pissed. Yale showed me some guts. Even with the big lead at half I expected Yale to make a run and play well but still thought we would win by at least 12-15 points but I didn't expect this. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT