ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA TOURNAMENT 2ND ROUND - DUKE VS YALE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
I love our draw here in the second round. Yale plays smart and Yale plays fundamental basketball. They move the ball exceptionally and we've got to disrupt their post feeds.Playing fast may be the key to getting Yale to play our game.

It's certainly going to be an exciting game - one in which Duke will have more talent in. If we hit shots and take care of the basketball Duke comes out ahead in this one.

Game is slated to air on CBS HD at 2:30pm

Duke 74

Yale 62

GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a good match up for Duke, and Yale also happens to have a short bench just as we do. I believe Yale will be outmatched in this one...

Duke 84
Yale 75

Survive and Advance!!!! I'll be missing this one unfortunately! Rebounding will be key!

Duke - 80
Yale -72

I will miss the game also...was hoping for a late game.

Duke 79
Yale 68

Good shooting game & we win! It's time for Luke to find his shot! GO DUKE!

OFC

Forgot how much zone Duke played in the first game. Tide of that game really changed when they became more aggressive in attacking the basket. Amile is going to be so good next year.

Gotta survive and advance, this years tourney could really unfold into something amazing if we play our cards right !
I'm thinking the same thing! Play Duke ball and we have a VERY good year. Today's going to be a great day of basketball!

Really hoping for a good game from Marshal and Luke to re-discover his touch.

Gotta rebound and control Mason. He exploded against Baylor.
Duke - 80
Yale - 74

Duke 83
Yale 77

Chase scores in double figures for the first time. OFC

Last edited:
aaaaaah, Yale players talking some trash this morning, I like it.

Keep forgetting Jack Montague won't be in this game as he was dismissed for alleged sexual assault. That hurts Yale for sure.

Nice to see Barkley say such nice things about Dawkins.

aaaaaah, Yale players talking some trash this morning, I like it.
Are you talking about the comment Sears made?
"We out rebounded Baylor, one of the strongest rebounding teams in the country so if we're going against a weaker front line like this, I think we can take advantage of that."

Yale gained a lot of confidence by outrebounding Baylor. They will be crashing the boards on us, and the PG will really give Matt's ankle a workout today (hope he holds up).
If we come to play and the kids are on the same page, talking on defense, and aggressive on offense, Duke will survive and advance.
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

It'll be a tough game, but I think Duke will prevail.

Duke 80
Yale 76

Yeah, I think Sky got his scores backwards...'cause he never picks against Duke.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
The 3's just don't fall today

Yale's true PG controls game and wins a close one.

Yale 72 Duke 68

The 3's just don't fall today

Yale's true PG controls game and wins a close one.

Yale 72 Duke 68
no-no-no-very-bad-man-Babu-Bhatt-seinfeld-gifs-finger-wag_zpsxlxsak00.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT