ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA TOURNAMENT 2ND ROUND - DUKE VS YALE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Guys you know me all too well. I added 10 points to Yale's score. I'm a senile old fart. OFC

Wow, great pregame show with Johnny Dawkins, Calvin and Grant Hill!
Calvin Hill #35 for the Dallas Cowboys was my favorite player as a kid growing up.

I saw Luke in the starting lineup. I think K is going to try to get him going early, we're going to need some solid production from him to win this one.

Oh joy, not only is Len Elmore calling our game, Chris Webber is as well. Did they go out searching for people that hate Duke to announce our game today lol

That is one terrible name for an arena.

Oooo, I like hearing that Ingram might've been talking some smack. I'd like to see him go beast mode in this game.

Ok 1st media time out. Yale is getting easy baskets. Can't let that happen. Tell them Coach K. OFC

It's hard to play great D when you're concerned about foul trouble. We should be use to this by now.

Matt does a lot of stupid stuff. On both sides of the ball. His job needs to be play D shoot spot up 3s only if completely open

Good four-minute segment there.

Three of Yale's FGs so far have come off second chance points. We need to clean that up.

We're not going to shoot like this for 40 minutes....so take advantage while you can.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT