ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA TOURNAMENT 2ND ROUND - DUKE VS YALE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Huge 3 by Brandon!

OFC

At least it was about 6 seconds left when he took that shot. Gives us a chance to get an offensive rebound if he missed. I HATE stall ball. I HATED the four corners. I'm pissed. OFC

Wow...now Grayson has self destructed. Come on guys, don't let this thing get away from us.

OFC

How do you miss a layup like that? Ugh.

And, Jones fouls out.

Gotta play with poise and get a good shot. No turnovers.

Fouls reset the shot clock.

Use it fellas.

The nice thing about fouls to give is it gives us an extra 30 seconds - almost better than FTs!

Oh no. Here we go turn over. Nothing positive out of that possession. Nice foul Brandon. stop the clock an give them 2 with no time running. What's next. Another offensive rebound and free throws coming. Ok let's run some time off the clock since the lead is down to 4. OFC

Oregon is going to run us out of the gym, this team doesn't have what it takes to stick to a lead. It's disgusting to watch. We have a ton of talent on this team, it's just never utilized correctly.

Reactions: CRAZIE4LIFE
Way to go Luke. Loosen up that butt hole and nail those crunch time free throws. OFC

They gotta win first.
They will. I just don't get what happens in the second half, I'm so used to seeing Duke teams come out in the second half and be godlike, this season we get worse as the game goes on. I know we're not a deep team, but it's like sometimes they just flat out don't care.

Elmore just talking about boxing out and there goes the tip in. Good job Brandon on those crunch time free throws. OFC

They will. I just don't get what happens in the second half, I'm so used to seeing Duke teams come out in the second half and be godlike, this season we get worse as the game goes on. I know we're not a deep team, but it's like sometimes they just flat out don't care.

Sorry I meant Oregon. They have a tough game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT