ADVERTISEMENT

Duval suspended?

Care to elaborate? Curfews aren't important? If you aren't out at 3 am, you can't get into trouble at 3am. Yea, they are college kids, they still need discipline and sleep to perform at this level.
Not much of a gambler but give good odds and big money that K takes curfews seriously and that he approaches his players like a DI does

If it was inappropriate comments on social media maybe someone who is more technologically proficient than me which means everyone on this board could perhaps look at his social media page and post what he supposedly said.
Topps you are wrong in saying everyone on this board. I cannot even spell tweter correctly.

Let’s go Goldwire. Excited to see him get extended minutes.

All the arguing is a waste of energy, imo. Bigger fish to fry. Season can’t get here soon enough.

Given K’s background I suspect he surely would suspend Duval for an exhibition if he missed curfew. Details and rules matter to coaches like K. #Disciplinarian Good lesson if that is what it was. John Wooden made all his players learn how to tie their shoes just as he specified at the first practice every year.

Reactions: dbav
Come on Sky. You know darn good and well Guru Gary hasn't got time to worry about a low life nobody like Duval right now. He's too busy protecting Berry's left hand. Berry's under a lot of stress having to haul that one book around one handed as it is.

Okay Mac, and Hart. Guru Gary is on the job, but as usual his intel isn't too good. He's doing his best to take care of his sweetheart, but Trevon is closing in for the steal (those quick hands). Now we know why Trevon was suspended.
Yeah, that's the only book in the Heel library, 'How to Win at Video Games Without Breaking Your Hand', so naturally Roy was pissed at Trevon...but K took care of the situation.

Joel%20Berry%20and%20Guru%20Gary%20playing%20%20games%20gif.gif

OFC

Not a big deal...yet....hopefully it won’t become one down the road...

BREAKING: Twitter reporting Duval, Goldwater and O'Connell all suspended for today's game???

@BlueDevilDive:

NEWS:

Jordan Goldwire, Alex O’Connell, & Trevon Duval are ALL suspended for today’s Exhibition Game.

#Duke

Reactions: pisgah101
BREAKING: Twitter reporting Duval, Goldwater and O'Connell all suspended for today's game???

@BlueDevilDive:

NEWS:

Jordan Goldwire, Alex O’Connell, & Trevon Duval are ALL suspended for today’s Exhibition Game.

#Duke
What the heck is going on smh

Wouldn’t we rather this than Duval alone? Tough for the haters to single out Tre and make their ignorant comments.

Wouldn’t we rather this than Duval alone? Tough for the haters to single out Tre and make their ignorant comments.

Wouldn't we rather have three doing something stupid and being suspended instead of one? No, not really.

To me yes 100%. Hopefully it's something minor. Just because while no suspension is good, it just seems the lesser of the two evils in my humble opinion.

Supposedly K said in the pregame that all three are sitting out for academic reasons.

If they're sitting out for academic reasons, then these three guys have already been punished more for academics before their first regular season game than all of UNC for the past two decades.

Last edited:
Welp.

Hope this gets their heads right.
I misspoke, read my text wrong from my source. Thought he was saying both were seeing a lot of time but he meant they were both out (there was a joke in there that went over my head haha).

Reactions: HuffyJB
What happened with gouldwire ? Totally forgot about the game u till it was to late but saw some highlights and box score..trying to watch it now

After watching the replay I think a really small quick team that can shoot it a little and defend or run the scheme like uva In the pac line could give us problems ..if uva has an offense this year I think that game could tell us a lot ...although as good as we look it may and likely be a non factor! Man we’re unselfish.. hell with the score. That’s the most impressive and what I was worried about before the season and knock on wood it stays that way ..praying this team can stay healthy..I only see us beating ourselves. Feel bad for the acc. Duke!

Okay Mac, and Hart. Guru Gary is on the job, but as usual his intel isn't too good. He's doing his best to take care of his sweetheart, but Trevon is closing in for the steal (those quick hands). Now we know why Trevon was suspended.
Yeah, that's the only book in the Heel library, 'How to Win at Video Games Without Breaking Your Hand', so naturally Roy was pissed at Trevon...but K took care of the situation.

Joel%20Berry%20and%20Guru%20Gary%20playing%20%20games%20gif.gif

OFC

Dirt w/Another MASTERPIECE!!!

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I'm hearing he posted some very inappropriate content on snapchat and twitter and has been missing K's curfew times.

Show are the above IN ADDITION to academic reasons involving Duval announced by K or was that an erroneous report?

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT