ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS YALE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Covered fairly easily...

Yeap. I was wrong. And it was one of our top 5 wins of the season especially considering the margin of victory. Top 100 team in both NET and Kenpom ratings. While we won by 30 against Yale, Michigan, Gonzaga and Kansas barely beat similar opponents this week so should help.

Wasn’t Zion’s FT% at that point better then RJs ? And still is? Hell I wanna say Zions FG% is better then RJs FT % lol so I must ask what in the hell are you talking about?

Coach K after the game on this team:
“They listen and they want to do what we want them to do. If we stay healthy, we’re going to get better because they have good attitudes, they have great chemistry, they believe in us, I believe in them.”

Coach K after the game on this team:
“They listen and they want to do what we want them to do. If we stay healthy, we’re going to get better because they have good attitudes, they have great chemistry, they believe in us, I believe in them.”

You have to sense from K's comments these kids genuinely like each other, are focused on the task at hand, and K enjoys coaching this group more so than last year's team.

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT