ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS YALE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
Should be interesting game this afternoon against and always tough competitor in Yale.

Once again, I like the spread - it sits currently at -24. I thought we’d cover Wednesday, however, -39 and that didn’t work out.

In any case, I like our chances for a big win and to cover again. Yale comes in at 4-2 but hasn’t had a game close to as big as this.

Today’s game is slated for a 5:30 PM est tip and will air on ESPN HD.

Duke 88

Yale 59

GO DUKE!!!!

Reactions: LTDukeFan
We WILL cover and shoot much better in this one. LET'S GO DEVILS !

Reactions: skysdad
Hurts my heart I gave up tickets for the game due to the weather coming in, but I'll go hunting instead so I'm happy. Duke comes out with better intensity and shoots better. Zion with 30 points 13 rebounds. We win by 25

No way we shoot under 20% again at home. I think the three balls rain and we cover. AOC and Jack White each with 4 threes! RJ with a triple double.

Duke 92
Yale 61

It’s only 11am is this the right Gameday threat?!

Duke 94-70

Yale has four (4) players that average in double figures. Oni is a 6'6" guard that averages 18+ per game, but I believe he turns it over a lot, as does the team. Not a good idea to turn it over today!
Duke will make them turn it over and they will pay dearly.
Go Duke!
OFC

Yale likes to get out and run. That’s bad news for them.

Duke 101
Yale 70

This is actually a potential chance to get another win over a NCAA Tournament-bound team, and the more of those you get the better. Amaker's Harvard is the favorite, but Yale could easily win the Ivy and get the bid.

Duke - 89
Yale - 68

Last edited:
91-62 let’s hope Cam has a good showing here. Need to get that kid going and be a consistent third option.

88-60

Cam gets his first game ball...until one more vote comes in and Tre gets it instead.

Duke WINS BIG meanwhile Kentucky fans are seeking counseling from Tar Heel fans and orchestrating a head coach trade, Calipari to UNC and Ol’e Roy to Kentucky.

Since the Syracuse vs Georgetown game is televised on ESPN before our game, how many overtimes does everyone think that game will take?
OFC

Reactions: retiredsoldier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT