ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS YALE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Seriously, there is no way Zion is just 18. It's impossible.

Another dude just got wallabied.

If Duke don't find a way to tighten up on free throws, It's going to cost them several times in the near future. They are horrendous right now from the stripe. Can really only count on Alex to make his.

Reactions: PatrickYates
Can’t post much because I’m watching the game on my phone. Lol
Started off flat, picked it up, then was flat again.
Defense was suffocating at times
Reddish off right now, but he will be fine
FT shooting needs improvement
And how about that dunk by the slim reaper and Jack White. I loved that!!

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
We can't play much worse offensively than these last 2 first halves. Cam needs to pick his head up. No confidence right now. Hopefully we do the same thing we did Wednesday in the 2nd half. Frustrating when you force 16 turnovers and only lead by 9.

Really sluggish in the 1st. half which has been mentioned. Free throw shooting? What can be done to improve it. No doubt the coaching staff is aware of it and is trying to improve it. If we don't improve it's gonna cost which has also been discussed. We caused 16 turn overs in the 1st. half and we should have at least 50 points. Yale's coach has them ready to play. They aren't intimidated one bit. Duke's locker room? Does Coach K go off or do the players take care of it. We're getting ready to find out. OFC

Yale with 16 turnovers and we're only up 9. Sheesh.

Well, the silver lining is that with great defense you can overcome a lot of negatives. Just imagine if we weren't playing awesome defense.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Couple of observations:
1. We are letting Yale stay in this game.
2. Yale is much better than I was giving them credit for.

Nice to see Cam being aggressive to start the half. Now he's seen one go through. He can build on that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT