ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS VIRGINIA TECH OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

PhSS8vZ.jpg

Reactions: Showenuff
I wonder if we will play exclusively zone more often. It has worked pretty well tonight, and I don’t remember playing any man at all.

I am not by any means saying that Bagley is not a great player but the ball seems to have moved better the last 2 games.
I don’t know...but Grayson last two games and Mich St. are probably his best three all season....coincidence Bagley didn’t play all three?? Who knows....

Reactions: BlueDaveil
K with the long con sitting Bagley down to get Grayson out of his rut.

14-28 from 3.....that kind of outside shooting with our normal inside game.....cannot be defended

Is it just me or has this board turned into a hate Duval Fest?
Show trust me, you haven't seen anything. The premium board is absolutely embarrassing with how they talk about that kid damn near every post. I'm canceling my subscription tomorrow. As a new posting member to this board and the premium, after reading for years, I just can't believe people dog a Duke player out that bad. Rather keep my money and stay off the boards.

So the debate this week will be why we look better the last two games? Are we just runningbinto some bad defensive teams? Are we just on a hot streak? Is Bagley’s absence helping in some way? Is Duval doing better? I’m just confused now.
I think the zone the last two games has a lot to do with it...we are scoring pretty much just like we have all year...but we have got stops and consecutive stops in this zone...something we haven’t been able to do much of....and our offense as been able to provide some separation....

Reactions: GillJET
The big question for me is tech only having 46 points right now. Is our defense doing that or they just having a bad night??

So the debate this week will be why we look better the last two games? Are we just running into some bad defensive teams? Are we just on a hot streak? Is Bagley’s absence helping in some way? Is Duval doing better? I’m just confused now.
There will no doubt be some posters that will come up with a reason to complain about something because they show up in every game thread.

Reactions: QC Dukie
Hell, we won’t get half the posters tonight, should be a good time. Dahntay#1 , stop by and shout great game or something.

Reactions: CRAZIE4LIFE
The big question for me is tech only having 46 points right now. Is our defense doing that or try just having a bad night??
Probably a mix of both...they have had some looks but haven’t made them also...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT