ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS VIRGINIA TECH OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

The way Tech is packing it in, I hope we don't go cold from three point range!!!
OFC

The common denominator is Bagley not playing. I also think Grayson plays better when Duval isn't running the point.
Duval played the point during Grayson’s best game this season against Michigan State and I believe even credited him as a key to his successful night. It’s possible Duval was able to do a little more back then before teams became aware of his shooting or lack thereof?

Duval played the point during Grayson’s best game this season against Michigan State and I believe even credited him as a key to his successful night. It’s possible Duval was able to do a little more back then before teams became aware of his shooting or lack thereof?

I think you're right about the MSU game. That was probably Duval's best game, too.

Our zone isn’t great..and the foul line open is a bit frustrating...but it’s better than getting broke down all the time on dribble drives because our rotations are confused or late...at least this way they have to make 25 footers for fourty min...

Our zone isn’t great..and the foul line open is a bit frustrating...but it’s better than getting broke down all the time on dribble drives because our rotations are confused or late...at least this way they have to make 25 footers for fourty min...
Agree, sometimes I think that foul line jump shot is tougher to make than the 3 point shot

Dude, Wendell Carter is a great player. Great.
I like him a lot..keep saying he’s our best big..His defensive presence and ability to shoot the three ball really separate him for me...

The zone just really helps us stay in it defensively...not many breakdowns...we give up some open jumpers but they are harder to make than layups...

I can just imagine you complimenting a woman..

"Well your dress makes you look slimmer than you really are... I don't care for the straps on your heels but at least your ankle skin sags over them and covers them up... I think you could have worn more makeup but at least you didn't overdo it like a clown like you usually do... You picked out nice earrings that should distract from the mole your makeup didn't cover up well enough... "

Reactions: dukiejay
Just got home from work and so far from what I've seen is our defense intensity. Haven't seen that for a while. Got a time out and hope we come out and put this one away. Pedal to the medal from now until the final horn. No run by V.T. Side bar that was a class act by V.T.'s coach about the elderly lady Duke fan. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT