ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS VIRGINIA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

No shit! Go back and read my prior post on Jones .
Again, I read it. We just aren’t aligning man. All good. I’m boarding a flight to Vegas in 25 min I gots other things to worry about! Cheers.

Surprised A.J isn’t in…I know it’s been a tough game but he’s our best scorer and potentially best player.

Reactions: GillJET
Gonna need Paolo down the stretch here. Zero points and zero rebounds from him this half.

Ugh just escape with a win. We can be very good but we are also beatable.

Can’t believe AJ hasn’t played he’s our best player

Made some huge mistakes.... Jeremy getting lazy and giving up the ball and Paolo not shooting it. just when I thought we turned the corner on close games SMH

Reactions: sheyduke
Again, I read it. We just aren’t aligning man. All good. I’m boarding a flight to Vegas in 25 min I gots other things to worry about! Cheers.
From Vegas don’t leave the strip ain’t much to see lol have fun

Two steps forward, one back. So poor to give up that winning 3pt shot too...but that was the cherry...the rest of the game was not good enough. Next game...another teaching moment...as we say after every loss

We can’t run any offense it’s the same story…it’s why this team won’t win it all. When you have to score we can’t.

Reactions: jnastasi
Made some huge mistakes.... Jeremy getting lazy and giving up the ball and Paolo not shooting it. just when I thought we turned the corner on close games SMH
I agree I don’t understand the attempted pass unless it was out to Moore

We played with arrogance, Paolo played extraordinarily soft. The bad officiating should not have been relevant tonight.

Two steps forward, one back. So poor to give up that winning 3pt shot too...but that was the cherry...the rest of the game was not good enough. Next game...another teaching moment...as we say after every loss
And who can forget Roach’s Trevon Duvall moment

Reactions: hart2chesson
How many of you deep down in your heart knew this was gonna happen? 3 of our 4 losses now we’ve squandered a lead in the last minute against an unranked opponent.

That was a choke job pure and simple. No heart, no toughness. They whipped our asses tonight fellas
They sure did what was the final points on the paint for them 60?

This team is so unpredictable, another horrible home loss. Can’t win ACC with wasted games like this. Another loss at the end of the game. Learn to finish boys.

How many of you deep down in your heart knew this was gonna happen? 3 of our 4 losses now we’ve squandered a lead in the last minute against an unranked opponent.
Called it in the first half . Was I the only one that thought it was funny Clark tied up Johns?

Because we can’t score when we have to…it really is remarkable we beat Gonzaga….we wouldn’t beat them again.

Our offense continues to be one on one…and our best player (supposedly) tried a drop down pass to Theo John with the game on the line…just insane

Reactions: DBM0828
And who can forget Roach’s Trevon Duvall moment

one of the 15 TO's...and one of several at key moments. Thats where you need a poised PG...one of the major deficiencies we have seen in all the losses which have been close games.

K gave up on AJ which is pathetic…but we allow Paolo to do what he does….makes no sense

Reactions: Player2020
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT