ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS. UNC- ACC TOURNEY QUARTERS - OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I just don't see how we can win this unless we stop giving up layups. It's just too easy for them.

God put defense sucks so bad...layup after layup

Don't seem to be any defensive adjustments during the half either

If we continue to stand still during rebound situations, I hope we do lose, they don't deserve a win playing like chumps.

Reactions: tripleb71
I feel like we should be down by much more. We just need a series of stops and some threes to go down. That's not asking us to be something we're not.

Reactions: hart2chesson
If we can just cut this thing to 3 or 4 points the pressure may get to the Holes. You never know what will happen when the Ol sphincter muscle tightens.

Reactions: hart2chesson
That was an amazing play by Tatum. Now for someone, anyone, to play some defense.

Reactions: tripleb71
They get easy stuff because they have post presence and we can't stop it...we get fixated and lose track of other things...

We are totally a perimeter oriented team...nothing will come easy for us...no respect for an inside game whatsoever...

First was better then the second half.
UNC's depth and inside game is to much.

Duke, well we got Tatum and that's it tonight.
Can't stop on defense, can't get a rebound and nothing at all going right.

We need to take advantage with Berry on the bench. More full court pressure if we have any gas left in the tank.

I'm all for confidence but Jackson is shooting 2X the shots Luke is.....not good!

That was an amazing play by Tatum. Now for someone, anyone, to play some defense.
We are a step behind. It's mostly mental. Credit UNC. They play with great pace and anticipation. We have not embodied "next play" this year.

Whoever said that Allen didn't care about winning in the Clemson thread, needs to reevaluate. His effort is awesome!

Very little adjustment in the game - maybe some run for a bigger line up would help - or a 2-3 zone with size...stop the lay up line? The definition of insanity comes to mind .....and Matt just needs to sit....you cant justify his minutes/production

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT