ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NOTRE DAME OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Just trying to motivate the young man ;)

Kidding aside he is a shell of what he can be.

he is an 18 year old kid who is one more knee injury away from losing it all. He was cleared to play partially into the season and at that point hadn't played in a year and a half. Maybe you are being a bit too critical of the young man

Did Bolden leak the K thing or something? Getting concerned especially since he appeared to be playing hard

be mentally strong, protect the rock and knock down the free ones and this is in the books

Reactions: DukeCE2006
he is an 18 year old kid who is one more knee injury away from losing it all. He was cleared to play partially into the season and at that point hadn't played in a year and a half. Maybe you are being a bit too critical of the young man

He was the number 1 prospect, I know the knee injuries are the reason but it still stings that we aren't seeing anywhere close to his potential.

Did Bolden leak the K thing or something? Getting concerned especially since he appeared to be playing hard

no idea, but i dont care what anyone says, the fact that Vrank is getting minutes and he isn't tells me something is up

Reactions: DukeDenver
He was the number 1 prospect, I know the knee injuries are the reason but it still stings that we aren't seeing anywhere close to his potential.

you may not see his best this year, but you will still see improvement going forward. Give him time

You could see the talent Giles has in flashes. The problem is that it's hard for him to string those flashes together which is COMPLETELY understandable given his circumstances. Who knows if it will happen while he's in a Duke uniform, but I definitely think he'll eventually become a terrific player once again.

Capel are you stupid???Bail jackson out there!!! Somebody anybody call the time out

We are a free throw shooting, free throw making , hitting free throws tonight. Big time part of our game tonight. Can't ever remember such great free throw shooting as a team. Magnificent OFC

Hell of a win. Great fight fellas. Keep it up.

Nice win boys! Really wasn't expecting it tonight but that was a well played game. Kudos all around.

Great win!! It definitely didn't look good for us at certain points. Really huge for this team to close out a game like that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT