ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NOTRE DAME ACC TOURNEY QTR FINAL GAMEDAY THREAD

If Gary could just get going like he has been in the last few games, then we would be REALLY AND I MEAN A REALLY TOUGH OUT!

Now that was a great second half and the way you finish Alex. That's the way I like to see the stall ball work. Use it to score and don't start it too early. Bags was awesome the second half and I thought we had several play well. Will N.D. get an invite? Would like to see Bonzi again just not against us. GO MIAMI. OFC

Wow I just agreed with Seth Greenberg and am not even drinking— Duval was a stud tonight and the unsung hero. That second half was a joy to watch. Bolden hitting that jumper, Bagley with the tip alley oop, active zone, and the dunk by Alex. Do work!

Reactions: christophero
Monster game by Marvin. He has 33, Grayson has 23, and no one else has double figures. And we scored 88.
Carter, Trent, and Duval combined for 18. Bolden looked real good.
Our defense in the 2nd half was efficient. Now what would complete this night is Miami taking down Roy and his boys.

Gotta love the WORKMANLIKE way this team approached this game! Think of the desperate, talented team they were facing in Notre Dame- uncertain about its fate Sunday.Grayson and Marvin set the tone from the get-go and Duke gets the W.

I thought the zone tightened up considerably in the 2nd half in the middle, and the Devils were able to get a nice working margin. Duval and Trent did some nice things, but we need to keep Carter out of foul trouble. Hes our best rim protector and we need him on back of that zone. (Bolden however was a SUPER SUB tonite!) Onto semis!
#GoDevils

OFC

Big time win. I agree, I feel like we are about to bust out!!!

Bench is really contributing..... keep on getting better

Reactions: Showenuff
Soooo I had to watch the box score on my phone via the espn app... but by the sounds of the board, seems like they played well and finished well! Hopeful this team is hitting their stride at the right time!

Reactions: Showenuff
Hard to see anything negative about that win. That’s the best we’ve looked on offense over a full game in a while (even though we still had our usual late 1st half slump). Awesome to see Grayson and Bagley playing well at the same time. We are going to need Carter to not make silly fouls going forward but we really clamped down on defense in that second half. Stinks that ND broke our under 70 streak! I guess now we can say we’ve kept teams to 70 OR less for our last 6 opponents. Wouldn’t be surprised to see us drop even lower in our defensive kenpom rank.

I'm happy right now...Bags and Grayson did the damn thing tonight...wish I would have seen the lights out shooting in the first half! Duval with 11 assists...6 turns but I'm glad he's back at point..he's still learning..splinters from the bench did wonders! Love Ques..he has that cool confident swag now...proud of him for hanging in! Did I say I'm happy... now I'm about to enjoy my Veil Hornswoggler chocolate milk stout...yes!

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
AWESOme awesome game fellas. K really has the boys cooking. He’s really done great with the fellas this year.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
coach k just said carter has an injury with his foot. I'd love to see bolden get in more then if that's the case. I only got to watch the 2nd half but grayson looked like a senior tonight. Gotta give it to him tonight hope it continues. Bagley should've locked up npoy tonight.

Wow I just agreed with Seth Greenberg and am not even drinking— Duval was a stud tonight and the unsung hero. That second half was a joy to watch. Bolden hitting that jumper, Bagley with the tip alley oop, active zone, and the dunk by Alex. Do work!

Eff Seth Greenberg, he is a anti duke weasel because we used to stuff it down his throat. He picks against duke every chance he gets

I'm happy right now...Bags and Grayson did the damn thing tonight...wish I would have seen the lights out shooting in the first half! Duval with 11 assists...6 turns but I'm glad he's back at point..he's still learning..splinters from the bench did wonders! Love Ques..he has that cool confident swag now...proud of him for hanging in! Did I say I'm happy... now I'm about to enjoy my Veil Hornswoggler chocolate milk stout...yes!
Mmmmmm sounds good. I’ve had the Choclate Stout from Mystery Brewing. Pretty good. What’s the ABV on that from Veil?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT