ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NOTRE DAME ACC TOURNEY QTR FINAL GAMEDAY THREAD

If K holds Wendell out for the rest of the tourney to get him hopefully ready for the NCAAs, there wasn't a better confidence builder game that last night for Bolden.

It's funny I was watching the instagram Duke MBB page earlier in the day and they were showing highlights of the teams practice and one of them was Bolden shooting I believe a 3. After seeing it I said to myself, "Hm...wonder if we'll ever see even a midrange J out of Bolden" and boom tonight we did.

Rest Carter. We can beat UNC without him. Get ready for next week. We are peaking at the right time. Grayson and Bagley played well in the same game last night. That is a great sign.

Reactions: FearTheBeard
Rest Carter. We can beat UNC without him. Get ready for next week. We are peaking at the right time. Grayson and Bagley played well in the same game last night. That is a great sign.

Coach K blatantly lied to us though. Wendell clearly practiced this week. There's video evidence. What's up with that

I think people sometimes take this stuff a little too literally. K's intent probably wasn't to lie. He's just sticking up for his kids. He's always done that. Wendell has struggled a bit lately....and part of that could be a minor injury and another part him just going through a little funk. In all honesty, he's probably the only one of the freshman who haven't had a 'slump' yet.

My guess is Wendell has practiced some, but probably hasn't been able to go full throttle. Maybe that has attributed to him losing a bit of his rhythm.

Duke always holds injuries pretty close to the vest. It's not their job to keep us rubes on a message board updated.

Reactions: pisgah101
I think people sometimes take this stuff a little too literally. K's intent probably wasn't to lie. He's just sticking up for his kids. He's always done that. Wendell has struggled a bit lately....and part of that could be a minor injury and another part him just going through a little funk. In all honesty, he's probably the only one of the freshman who haven't had a 'slump' yet.

My guess is Wendell has practiced some, but probably hasn't been able to go full throttle. Maybe that has attributed to him losing a bit of his rhythm.

Duke always holds injuries pretty close to the vest. It's not their job to keep us rubes on a message board updated.

I’m not serious though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT