ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

This might be the only time I’ve really enjoyed twitter, since I got it a couple years ago!

Reactions: hart2chesson
Cole Jesus tried tripping a player...

source.gif

New gary7 stat, Blown Trips.

I wonder if K sticks with Justin...in the starting lineup? His offense and defense can allow us not to start slow like we seem to do away from Cameron. With teams having to respect his outside shooting, that allows Big Vern one on one opportunities.

The Red Sox pitcher?
No man, I was just messing with you. We had a guy here with the screen name Jon Lester saying crazy stuff and got banned afterwards. Almost right when you posted saying you just got on the board lol. It was perfect timing for me to mess with you. Great board tonight, you missed it.

Reactions: Redickulous4
Bilas continues to impress. All those fouls that were called because the shot was missed but wouldn't have been called if they went in. His ability to not only know all the rules, but to also be inside an official's mind is simply amazing.

Bilas continues to impress. All those fouls that were called because the shot was missed but wouldn't have been called if they went in. His ability to not only know all the rules, but to also be inside an official's mind is simply amazing.

Bad thing is he is probably right though...if shots were made they wouldn't have been called ...me yeah it's BS too...if its a foul call it...if it isn't then don't

It’s B.S., but I think we all know Bilas was right about the fouls not being called had the shots gone in.

I wonder if K sticks with Justin...in the starting lineup? His offense and defense can allow us not to start slow like we seem to do away from Cameron. With teams having to respect his outside shooting, that allows Big Vern one on one opportunities.

Man, I just don’t see how he can not get some serious minutes

Great win. Tre and Carey and Cash were amazing and of course J Rob. He's just so consistent and such a smart player. He has elite length; if he were this tall in high school he would have been a top 200 guy. Impressive coaching preventing the break and getting out on the break ourselves. Like what I've seen the last few games; hope we can keep it going.

Good win last night....think its safe to say that Jack Alex and Joey only see spot minutes rest of the season...and that's fine cause mine of the 3 really bring much at this point other than to run up and down the floor and give someone a break

JRob you have earned and deserve minutes

Wendell defense is pretty darn good but I'd love to see him show at least some offense from here on out

Tre and Vern...pure studs

Jordan is solid...not gonna hurt you

javin will be needed at times if Vern gets in foul trouble or if he is getting exposed in defense like had happened a lot lately

Let's go get 9 more wins

I really hope that Cole Anthony trip gets national attention but it probably won't. Wasn't a huge deal but should have been a flagrant.

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT