ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
I can’t believe we’re to this point already! As epic as the first game was, honestly, I’d prefer a complete and utter Brazilian waxing of that Tar Hole.

I’m going to keep it short and sweet again because we need to keep it short and sweet tonight.

The Blue Devils enter tonight’s contest an -11.5 point favorite - which I like us to cover on. Tip is scheduled for another early one; 6pm est and will air on ESPN.

Duke 88

UNC 69

GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GTHCGTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duke 90
UNC 80

I hope it’s a lot more than that but that’s basically just a random score that popped into my head because I’m quite drunk lol

Last edited:
Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Duke 88
unc cheater u 69

We know what this game means to both teams. From tip off to the final buzzer we need to play hard. Get back on D and keep them off their offensive boards. Stay out of foul trouble especially our bigs. Oh yea. Hit our free throws. Tall order yes but that's what we need to do. OFC

Reactions: Liftee
As much as I’d like to see UNC get drug through the mud, Cold Anthony go 0-20, and Roy pass out because he’s clappin his hands so hard yelling “Come On Daggumit....” UNC will keep it close.

Hope:

Duke - 89
UNC - 61

Reality:

Duke - 93
UNC - 88

If we come out playing hard from the start, I think we win by double didgits. If we have one of our many slow starts, it will be a war! Let the beat down begin from the start, please!!!!
OFC

Hoping we crush their powder blue hearts. A few of our recruits are going to be there so we must show out and WIN. GTHC GTH

DUKE 85
unc 72

Duke 85
UNCheat 82

It’ll be close but I’ll pull for a blow out.

Either way, Carolina will likely hang a banner.

Reactions: Hurley22
I can't believe it's already time for game two. The seasons seem to fly by.

I hope our guys come out ready to get a win, especially for our seniors. Would love to see a beatdown like everyone else, but let's be real, we won't get that lucky. Need to hit some threes around the big fella early to space things out. Let's go!!!!!

Duke 84
unc 70

Reactions: Fourteen44
Their fanbase is still running scenarios where they can make the NCAAT or NIT. Agree with my man @DukeDenver—lets just utterly demoralize them and ruin their hopes and dreams!

Edit: And I don’t really care how that happens. Even a controversial win on a bad call is fun too

We will have a slow start it's a guarantee at this point but I think we end up blowing the baby blue doors off those cheating bastards. Im not gonna be the one that says "AOC or Joey has a huge game"..cause I think we all know at this point its not happening...but tre and vern have big games in their last game ever in Cameron.

Blowout tonight in Cameron

If we don't stomp them tonight, I will become horseman. lol.
(joking of course. ;))

Duke 87
UNC 67

I’ll continue to be the negative Nancy of this board. I don’t have a good feeling about tonight.

I’ll continue to be the negative Nancy of this board. I don’t have a good feeling about tonight.

source.gif

Well, I'm nervous about this like every other Duke/Unc matchup. Hope we come out with agression and keep the pace going all game. Last game at Cameron for a lot of the guys so they better make it count.

Reactions: timo0402
Just turned on Gameday, and they are at Dayton. The flyer fans are chanting “we want Duke”. Haha, are we in everyone’s heads??

Reactions: retiredsoldier
We need to beat their a$$. Cole Anthony is definitely getting full of himself after these 3 wins against bottom feeders. Duke by 16

Reactions: skysdad
Role players play better at home. Unc role players made a million shots at the dean dome that i wouldnt count on them making. I expect Carey/tre vs cole/brooks to be a wash. I think we win by a decent margin because of our role guys stepping up at home and winning. Sure unc healthy is better than their 13 and 18 record but by how much. I think they would be a nc state or syracuse level team

Sky had the recipe above. Don't give the Cheaters those ridiculous runouts after scores. Make Anthony give up the ball. Play each possession like it's the last. This has to be played like the last game of the season.

Has anyone thought about pushing Brooks around and making him make foul shots? My recollection is that's his Achilles Heel (pun intended). Let Jack and Javin use up their fouls on him.

I'm seeing a 5 point win but lots of heart palpitations before we get there.

Reactions: skysdad
Vernon, about 20 minutes before tip, when K asks him “what is best in life?”:

Went to eat breakfast this morning at our local “greasy spoon,” and the hole fans are out in droves. Proudly wearing that wimpy shade of blue. Hope we beat the everloving piss out of them, and their sweatshirts go back to the corner of their closets.

I want to kick. their. a****!!!!!! Just winning isn’t enough.

Went to eat breakfast this morning at our local “greasy spoon,” and the hole fans are out in droves. Proudly wearing that wimpy shade of blue. Hope we beat the everloving piss out of them, and their sweatshirts go back to the corner of their closets.

I want to kick. their. a****!!!!!! Just winning isn’t enough.
I feel your pain Mac. I went and picked up subs last night and a Hole spotted me and said “y’all won’t get lucky tomorrow, y’all have to come to our place.” You can’t fix stupid.
I just laughed.
Duke 83
Holes 70

Wow, a lot of you picked some crazy point spreads. Setting yourself up for disappointment. It'll be a close one if we pull it out. This is pretty much their everything game, right here. They gotta back up the trash Cole's been running. They gotta look like they can win the ACC tournament. They are laying it all out in this one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT