ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Duke 88
unc cheater u 69

We know what this game means to both teams. From tip off to the final buzzer we need to play hard. Get back on D and keep them off their offensive boards. Stay out of foul trouble especially our bigs. Oh yea. Hit our free throws. Tall order yes but that's what we need to do. OFC

We got bsck on D and stopped their transition offense.They got some offensive rebounds but had trouble converting the put back. We kept out of foul trouble especially Vernon. Javin did have four but did not foul out. Javin did what ask of him. Tre and Jordan made anthony look ordinary at best. Oh yea we hit our free throws especially at crunch time. How about our J Rob huh? We got to come up with a good nick name. I got to give brooks credit. Very improved but Vernon's his daddy. Moore and Cash made some plays. As far as Hurt, Alex, Joey and Jack goes hoping each of them get their chance again this year. You never know when your opportunity and your time will come. Just ask J Rob. Did you see the look on daddy David's face on that last three? Hec fire I was even beaming with pride on that. I wait can't to see how successful he will become. I got to be honest I was a little disappointed we didn't win by 40 or more but you can't get everything you want. Just yo some it all up . SoWeeeeeeep. OFC

We got bsck on D and stopped their transition offense.They got some offensive rebounds but had trouble converting the put back. We kept out of foul trouble especially Vernon. Javin did have four but did not foul out. Javin did what ask of him. Tre and Jordan made anthony look ordinary at best. Oh yea we hit our free throws especially at crunch time. How about our J Rob huh? We got to come up with a good nick name. I got to give brooks credit. Very improved but Vernon's his daddy. Moore and Cash made some plays. As far as Hurt, Alex, Joey and Jack goes hoping each of them get their chance again this year. You never know when your opportunity and your time will come. Just ask J Rob. Did you see the look on daddy David's face on that last three? Hec fire I was even beaming with pride on that. I wait can't to see how successful he will become. I got to be honest I was a little disappointed we didn't win by 40 or more but you can't get everything you want. Just yo some it al up . SoWeeeeeeep. OFC

I love you Sky, but a reminder is needed that quoting yourself is lame! :)

Last edited:
I'm guilty also, but if a penalty comes with it I'll gladly serve my time. It's the Heels...GTHC, GTH!!!

OFC
A whole crap load of us are guilty but, as you, said, it’s worth any time we have to serve. I think there’s enough of us that we could possibly overrule the mods if they try to censor or ban us. After reading that Lester dudes posts we all sound pretty tame.

I love my Duke Blue Devils!!!

a997e2be8ae3118140800472e14d8e65.jpg

Gotta love when UNC fans talk trash on Facebook even with Duke leading from start to finish except for a couple of ties that only lasted for a few seconds each lol

Reactions: retiredsoldier
Chapeau to Tre/Goldwire for making it a tough night for Anthony, to JRob for his energy and leadership - outstanding and hopefully a catalyst for the tournaments. And a nod to Stanley, he;s become a viable third option. Much better all round team play the last two games. Maybe we've found our team amongst all the options that have been tried.

A whole crap load of us are guilty but, as you, said, it’s worth any time we have to serve. I think there’s enough of us that we could possibly overrule the mods if they try to censor or ban us. After reading that Lester dudes posts we all sound pretty tame.

I try to stay civil, but Carolina is definitely my weakness, Bluedevil42! I circle both our games with the Heels every year. Winning those 2 games mean more to me than winning the rest of the ACC schedule.

OFC

I try to stay civil, but Carolina is definitely my weakness, Bluedevil42! I circle both our games with the Heels every year. Winning those 2 games mean more to me than winning the rest of the ACC schedule.

OFC
I'm always down for overthrowing the mods. Been saying for years they gat paid too much.

Just caught the end part of Coach Ks presser, who is the Antonio he is mentioning?

Reactions: skysdad
Been looking really hard at face book to see if any my tar heel face book friends posted anything at all about tonights game. Although some of them have made some post different things you know how many post about the game. Absolutely nothing. OFC

Reactions: toophly1124
I’m at my vacation tiny house with no cable. I had to watch on my little iPhone 7. It was worth the eye strain. Tre and Justin were awesome. GTHC GTH!!!

Been looking really hard at face book to see if any my tar heel face book friends posted anything at all about tonights game. Although some of them have made some post different things you know how many post about the game. Absolutely nothing. OFC
My buddy that I’ve mentioned on here numerous times is still posting stuff even after the game and he’ll probably still be posting tomorrow and for a couple days after that until they lose in the ACC Tournament or until we play in the ACC Tournament lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT