ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
Does this game even need a lead in? We look forward, as fans, to the guaranteed two games we get against the Heels more than any other game, all year.

This is a rivalry game. A rivalry that never disappoints and almost always comes down to the final minutes - tonight’s game isn’t likely to be any different.

We currently sit as a -9 favorite - which I think is a lot, despite being at Cameron. That will be tough to cover. I think we win but in a close ball game.

Tonight’s game is slated for a 9pm est tip and will air on the ESPN network (you can choose the way you want to view tonignts game).

Duke 91

UNC 84

GO DUKE!!!!!! GTHCGTH!!!!!

I think we are better at every position and we have the GOAT and they don’t.

Duke 87
cheater u 76

Reactions: toophly1124
I have been waiting for that one big, monster, exclamation point, posterizing dunk by Zion. The dunk on the UVA center was good, but I want to see something special tonight vs UNC!

I expect a great game with us pulling away just a little at the end.

Duke 89
UNC 78

I have been waiting for that one big, monster, exclamation point, posterizing dunk by Zion. The dunk on the UVA center was good, but I want to see something special tonight vs UNC!

I expect a great game with us pulling away just a little at the end.

Duke 89
UNC 78

Same here! I'm hoping Zion dunks all over Luke Maye or Nassir tonight.

Reactions: AlanInNJ
Most scenarios favor Duke, but if Carolina shoots like it did against Wake, and manages to keep RJ and Zion out of the paint with a zone or packed in man to man defense, it could be a nail biter. Hey guys, hit a few 3s tonight, OK?

Contain White and Johnson, and rebound the ball. We're going to do these things tonight and I think we win by 13.

Reactions: dukesince91
Rebound, rebound, rebound. Was it last year in one of the games they outrebounded us something like 64-28? That's absurd.

We keep it close on the boards, or God forbid, actually outrebound them, and I'm comfortable with the outcome.

Man I’m so hyped for this game! I think it will be a close game but Duke wins in the end!

Duke: 74
Cheaters: 68

Let’s go Duke!!

Nine points seems like a ton for a game of this magnitude. So far this season, we tend to struggle shooting the ball inside Cameron. If we’re able to stretch the floor tonight, then I think we can stretch out the lead, too. But nine still seems like too much.

Duke 85
UNC 78

Reactions: HonkeyT
It's finally here. If I'm this pumped already then I can't imagine how our guys will feel right before tip.

DUKE- 89
Cheaters r us- 78

I have a close watch on Zion's fouls. Tre's fouls are important too but I think he has more control over his emotions than the energy ball called Zion.

Duke 101
UNC 92

We’re going to win tonight! I think Tre and Reddish will stymie White and Johnson and Zion’s going to tea bag someone (Hoping it’s Little).
Duke 93
UNX. 79

Reactions: PixelDevil
I have a feeling Luke Maye will cement his spot in being one of the most hated UNC players of all time by getting Zion in PETTY foul trouble.

Either way.

Duke 93
Unc 76

I’m at Disney with the fam and we always stay late at the parks but I WILL have mysterious stomach ailment around 7:55pm tonight.

Go Duke.

43-A54-E13-7-C86-4-EAF-B7-E7-70-D5-FF8-F3347.jpg

I have a feeling Luke Maye will cement his spot in being one of the most hated UNC players of all time by getting Zion in PETTY foul trouble.

Either way.

Duke 93
Unc 76

Don't blame maye if that happens...good strategy if that's the plan...it's on the refs to not call garbage fouls

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT