ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I’ve stayed off the boards for the sole purpose of anxiety. 9pm can’t get here soon enough. I’ll go with my podcast score and see you guys tonight haha! I’ll be live tweeting from the podcast Twitter. If you have it give us a follow and join in! @5PointPlayPodc1

DUKE - 95
Pieces of garbage - 90

No fbook yet?

That actually makes me feel a little better
The roof on Cameron was ready to blow If he hit that 3 after the block on Saturday. It was halfway down. There is no better time than now to break this funk. He played well Saturday, now the threes drop. LETS GO!

The roof on Cameron was ready to blow If he hit that 3 after the block on Saturday. It was halfway down. There is no better time than now to break this funk. He played well Saturday, now the threes drop. LETS GO!

What about the ceiling. OFC

I've said it a few times, but #13 is the only one that worries me. One of the softest players I've seen, but that kid can SHOOT.

eLNHGod.png

Obviously I just want us to win this game.. but man, I hope we don't try to turn into a jump shooting team tonight.

Reactions: dukesince91
Think any unc turd fan that comes over after we whip that tail and says “good game” should be instantly banned for being a fake pos that they arel!!...that is all :)

Reactions: QC Dukie
Yea they were about to go nuts. I'm with you. I believe this could be the night we see that hungah.

Why am I not nervous or amped up??
I know how this series usually goes, but I am eerily relaxed......

Maybe at the tip my blood pressure will raise a little

Hey my friend, maybe you're not nervous because your Liver has things under control?! :)
I like to have a GLASS OF WINE to relax after a Long GLASS OF WINE. Seems to keep me eerily relaxed! ;) Hang in there, "IT'S GONNA BE OK"!
Go Duke!
OFC

I feel the cheaters will come out in a zone for some reason. OFC
I actually thought about that same thing Sky. If they do and we get the ball to Zion or RJ free throw line extended and attack then nothing but good things will happen. Maybe we can get Big Luke Maye in found trouble that way. Then we actually may have a chance .

Reactions: skysdad
1 hour to go. CAN'T WAIT! Zion is going to leave his mark on this rivalry tonight.

SIAP

46th meeting when both teams are ranked in the top 10. Duke leads 23-22.

Interesting observation. I’ll be back over regardless.

Let’s get it on.
I would have already banned you. Your board is infected....some of us might catch something and start :confused::confused::confused:...Need to keep that sh!t contained.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT